Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old     (dmcguirt23)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-12-2005, 11:36 AM Reply   
does anone have a video of this trick being done? i'ce been trying it for the last few days but keep slipping out, i'm really close though. by the time someone posts i'll probably have it, but i just wanted to see it done by someone else.
Old                08-12-2005, 2:25 PM Reply   
why do you want to learn this anyway?
Old                08-12-2005, 3:37 PM Reply   
you dont want to learn a frantrum! those are supposed to be accidents! learn the HS front flip the right way and the tantrum the right way.
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       08-12-2005, 3:38 PM Reply   
I do them on my switch fronts. I have a hard time goin end over end. Ever time I try to do a front it always starts like a 2 handed tantrum and end it like a front. I will try to find a video, I think my friend has it on film. Since we are on the topic how do I throw it so a stay square to the boat. I would love to make it a switch front, and not a switch frantrum. thanks

(Message edited by bigpapaf1f on August 12, 2005)
Old     (dmcguirt23)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-12-2005, 5:08 PM Reply   
i just thought it looked like a cool trick. i was thinking about what trick i wanted to learn next and then thought to myself "self, what if i did a tantrum with both hands!" and then i was told it was a Mix Flip. which sounds way cooler than Frantrum. so is this like the invert equivalent of a tindy? why arent these seen more often?
Old                09-03-2005, 11:18 AM Reply   
when you come in to do a front you have to stay on edge all the way up the wake, if you flatten out the least little bit than you will always do a frantrum.