Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 10, 2007

Old     (calabriaman)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-16-2007, 9:28 PM Reply   
We have a crew of 5 or 6 camping up the Squaw somewhere on the shore Labor day weekend. Anyone else going to be there. Or anyone want to bring their crew with us. More the merrier.
Old     (kimmy)      Join Date: Aug 2001       08-17-2007, 11:42 AM Reply   
Hey, Jason.....I will be on my houseboat Labor Day weekend, going down the Squaw arm. There will be some WW's with me. So far a crew of about 18. Let's meet up.
Old     (calabriaman)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-17-2007, 12:25 PM Reply   
for sure. Just gimme a call and we'll set something up. 510 909 4455
Old     (kimmy)      Join Date: Aug 2001       08-20-2007, 4:43 PM Reply   
Jason....you live in Dublin. We got to ride sometime. Give me a holla whenever you got room on your boat. Looks like I will be going down to Little Backbone for Labor Day. Got to meet up with my old crew.