Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (jaegermaster)      Join Date: Sep 2002       03-05-2004, 9:38 AM Reply   
So it looks like most people are using Adobe Premier for making videos. I am using a Sony DCR-TRV530 camera and am looking for a program to do some basic videos.

Any help would be appreciated.
Old                03-05-2004, 9:54 AM Reply   
Pinnacle Studio 9.

Not very stable program, but you can make a decent vid with it. Lots of features. It is the only low cost software I've had success with. I use pinnacle Edition and Adobe Premiere.
Old                03-06-2004, 4:50 PM Reply   
well im sure u prob know this but in case you dont if you have a mac they have a built in program called imovie. it is similar to the studio 9 but for macs.
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-09-2004, 11:08 PM Reply   
Try videowave5. Super easy to learn for beginners.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-10-2004, 12:39 AM Reply   
Get and be patient w/ Adobe Premiere, and stay away from other "beginner" editing software. It will show in your vids.

I'm sure "someone" has a copy of Premiere 6.5 and/or Premiere Pro, if you want it/them.
Old                03-10-2004, 8:40 PM Reply   
it all about vegas by sony ( i think) used to be owned by sonic foundry but then it got bought out. Has tons of easy to use spec effects and what not!! ITs like a bundle of 3, acid pro-audio editing something else and vegas. I bought it over a year ago so im not sure where or what or for how much it is nowadays. HOWEVER i am sure that if you d0 a littl research on sony's website under programs or whatever you would be able to find it easily and it is definitely well worth the time and money.
Old     (jonb)      Join Date: Oct 2003       03-15-2004, 7:28 AM Reply   
adobe premiere is great and it is real easy to use.
Old     (flackpack)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-17-2004, 10:18 AM Reply   
VideoWave 7 is just released, and is awesome. You can go further and get it in one suite package in Media Creator 7 which also include's Roxio's newest burning software and their PhotoSuite 7. see this link for a quick review. I love the product and how well it works -

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1527189,00.asp
Old                03-17-2004, 5:26 PM Reply   
You can download a free trial of ulead video studio 7 on the ulead homepage. even if you do not use it for your day to day editing, it has some pretty good effects.
Old                03-29-2004, 1:00 AM Reply   
If you guys are looking for free stock footage clips to work into your videos, I found a pretty cool place: http://www.footagefirm.com/footage/freeclips/

I've downloaded most of their free clips and they kick ass for the price!
Old                06-03-2004, 9:28 PM Reply   
Take ot from this broadcast/tv guy... for learners Adobe Premiere or Final Cut pro