Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 25, 2007

Old     (fastcrazyhurt)      Join Date: May 2007       05-21-2007, 4:15 PM Reply   
i'm about to buy my first wakeboard boat. i have a 1997 bayliner capri 2050 open bow with a 5.7l motor now but am wanting a real wake board boat no that my skills have evoled. i am trying flips and other tricks but my bayliner is to hard to drive for people not used to it.

i am considering a new moomba outback v, sanger if i can find a local dealer, or tige i would like to stay 40,000 or less is this possible
is it better to spend money on a used wakesetter or xstar.

most important is reliability i am hard on stuff and i can break anything. then the wake size so i can learn new tricks easier and not need to upgrade for along time. also price is very important.

please lend me your advice and comment please don't turn this into a my boats better topic just answers to my questions and comments about your experiences with similar boats. thanks alot also i need info on local dealer i live near tacoma washington thanks again
Old     (fastcrazyhurt)      Join Date: May 2007       05-21-2007, 4:16 PM Reply   
also wondering if the moomba outback v and moomba mobius lsv have the same wake and if the price jump is worth it?
Old     (jmiahhenry)      Join Date: May 2007       05-21-2007, 5:36 PM Reply   
Bro I would personally lean toward a used wastercraft or a 06 that a dealer is trying to get rid of. My personal two cents is that they have the nicest boat. Just take a chance and look.
Old     (lumpy9138)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-21-2007, 6:15 PM Reply   
A Mobius LSV is really in your price range, you could get an 06 or 07 for that price.

Also, you could get an 02 or 03 X-Star for that price as well. I think you would be happy with either boat.
Old    stillstandin            05-21-2007, 6:56 PM Reply   
You can get a well equiped Sanger V210 for that price, or a not so well equiped V215. Im really not up on the prices recently, just guessing.
Old     (whitlock87)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-21-2007, 10:53 PM Reply   
Tige V drive
20V should be about 40k
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       05-21-2007, 11:35 PM Reply   
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/8/402863.html?1179030150

james take a look at this tell me what you think. i need to make a deal on my boat asap. you can have a nearly brand new, fully loaded, v215 at a great price i will post some wake pics for you. just read the bottom of the thread to see the deal i put together.
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       05-21-2007, 11:48 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload