Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old                04-02-2002, 3:05 PM Reply   
Ne comments on the exo-suctions, are they shi*
like other LF bindings
Old                04-02-2002, 5:23 PM Reply   
I just picked up a pair of exo's last month. Only had the chance to use them once - very comfortable, good fit, easy to put on.

It will take a while before I can really comment on them, but based on one day of riding I don't have any complaints.

By the way, I was able to pick them up for $200 at the LA boat show.

-Bill
Old                04-03-2002, 11:32 AM Reply   
Great bindings, lots of cushion and easy to put on...which is a big seller for me, I also got mine inexpensively as well.
Old                04-08-2002, 8:42 AM Reply   
hey i dunno know about other people but if you dont like LF bindings then the exo's arent any better chris. i always hear people rave about LF bindings but they dont fit me well at all and so i tried the exo's thinkin that since they were more expensive they'd feel better but they felt the exact same as all the othe LF bindings ive tried. wish i could find some bindings other than hyperlite that i like since hyperlite is so damn expensive. im gonna try those new CWB Vibes and hopefully ill like those.
Old                04-09-2002, 3:48 PM Reply   
Ya....i just customized my old multi-suctions w/ snowboard ratchets on them, if any one wants to know how i did it leave one.
Old                05-05-2002, 5:22 PM Reply   
I have exo sucks and I love them but they are very hard to get off.
Old     (wakeborder5)      Join Date: Jun 2002       06-22-2002, 1:17 PM Reply   
no they aren't. Get your knees on the platform slide up as close the boat as possible bring the board up on your toes then get it on the edge, hop up on the platform loosen the laces. Pour some lubricant in the back move your heel up and down to get the lubricant in. then pull ur foot out.
Old     (wakeeater)      Join Date: May 2002       06-25-2002, 7:54 PM Reply   
get some 30/60s they are very close to the exos just u might like them better then the LF's
Old                12-07-2002, 9:36 AM Reply   
I also had bad luck with the LF bindings, tried EXOs, Ultras, Supers, and none fit. My feet are too wide and they were too tight. I have switched to HL Belmonts and they are incredibly comfortable. The 30/60 are even wider, but I love the comfort and support of my Belmonts. I picked them up, brand new, on ebay for only $139.
Old                01-31-2003, 8:36 PM Reply   
i got LF flex suctions and i think they are perfect.
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       02-11-2003, 6:23 PM Reply   
I have the '03 Exo's, and I love them. I must admit that I've only ridden one HL binding, it's the '01 belmont. Very comfortable nonetheless, but for the dollar, IMO, I don't think there is a better binding for the $$. I got mine for $200 from Tyler at Wakesports Unlimited in San Diego. Wakesports is the shizzle.
Old     (tom_paz)      Join Date: Jan 2003       02-17-2003, 7:12 PM Reply   
I also think LF Flex are the perfect binding for me and my favorite out of anything there is avaliable today.