Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 05, 2004

Old    rdierolf            08-18-2003, 9:08 PM Reply   
has anyone had any first had expierence with the tower at www.mostertowers.com or tower similiar to it? I need to know just how raddly it is for a universal tower and such and such at $995 or should i get a custom tower for $1500 installation included?
Old     (ty540)      Join Date: Nov 2001       08-19-2003, 1:51 AM Reply   
I have one, and it's awesome. It is very solid, doesn't make any noise or rattling sounds, and is simple to install and tear down. I couldn't be happier.
Old     (taylor)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-19-2003, 3:53 AM Reply   
I also have one and am very please with it. I installed mine early this year and have ridden it all summer. I did have to tighten things up after the first few rides, but it's been rock solid since. The install was easy and the tower looks great. There are a lot of sweet towers out there, best of luck to you. Feel free to call Bill at Monster, his customer service is among the best in the industry.
Old    rdierolf            08-21-2003, 4:14 PM Reply   
alright now all i have to do is convince my dad
Old    rdierolf            08-21-2003, 4:15 PM Reply   
o yeah and thanks
Old    lowflyer            08-30-2003, 3:01 PM Reply   
Monster towers is a great company with a great product and great customer service. I installed one on my maxum about a month ago and couldn't be more pleased!
Old    walt            08-30-2003, 3:57 PM Reply   
Is it easy to put up and down with board racks and speakers ect, ?