Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 15, 2006

Old     (mrm2083)      Join Date: Nov 2005       03-13-2006, 8:28 AM Reply   
The base price on an Air 210 is 48 grand, What does this come with? I'm looking for a boat under 50 grand, what does an 04 or 05 go for?
Old     (lsv_doc)      Join Date: Jun 2003       03-13-2006, 10:01 AM Reply   
This is the signature package, it does not have the computerize package and digital gauges, It has a keyed ignition and toggle buttons, analog gauges, tower, with 4 boat speakers. No perfect pass, It is a bare bone pacakge. Not sure on the ballast either.

Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-13-2006, 11:37 AM Reply   
There are a lot better deals than getting a SAN. Yeah it has a great wake but then again so does a Sanger V210 and you can score one of them for $35k with tower & PP & ballast. You could also get a Malibu V-Ride for $40k, with ballast, tower no Perfect Pass. If trying to fit in a budgt definately don't go to the most expensive boat (for what you get) out there.
Old     (jpk)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-13-2006, 12:30 PM Reply   
The V-Ride now comes standard with Malibu Cruise Control (equivalent to Perfect Pass).
Old     (luchog)      Join Date: Jun 2002       03-13-2006, 4:47 PM Reply   
the 210 rocks, get it and add the gags later
Old     (projectely4)      Join Date: Apr 2003       03-13-2006, 5:16 PM Reply   
go for an X-1.
with a base price of 39995 it comes with tower, awesome interior and dash, rear ballast tanks, and mastercraft cruise. also options like perfect pass and center ballast bag are also options so you can ghet the boat how you would like.

plus its wake is proven to be one of the best around.
Old     (ridetilldeath)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-13-2006, 6:44 PM Reply   
demo all the boats that have been talked about right here. then pick which ones u like and then make sure u buy from a good dealer. i didnt buy a wakeboard boat but i bought from the best i/o dealer i could find.
definately demo all boats
Old     (attila916)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-13-2006, 8:00 PM Reply   
I demoed and went with the X1. It is considered a price point boat but it does not look, drive, or throw a wake like one! I love mine. Is it hot outside yet?
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       03-15-2006, 12:00 PM Reply   
I have yet to see an X1 for 40 the way somebody would want one. All you get is boat, tower, and single axle trlr for 40, and rear ballast I think. Attila could you help us out on this? By the way Attila you're boat is very nice.....I'm jealous....lol
Old     (jpk)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-15-2006, 12:39 PM Reply   
Jeff -

I have seen an X1 with tandem trailer, board racks, and ballast for $40K at the boat show. Early in the season when the X-1 first came out, the prices were insane - over $50K. Now I think MC is trying to get more competitive with them and dealers are stocking models wit less frills.
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       03-15-2006, 1:14 PM Reply   
Yeah I looked @ them and thought what happend to 40 this say's 53. But If I had the money I would look at one real close. But then again I would look for an older version of the same hull and save even more money...But I'm a chaep hillbilly....lol