Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-13-2003, 12:38 PM Reply   
Riders: Jimmy Muir, Greg Sandford, Chad Sperrer, Alain Kelder and Christie Fisher.

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=9602
Old    buttacup            12-13-2003, 2:33 PM Reply   
Well you guys weren't on land for very long, lol. Gotta feed the addiction somehow.

You were very close on those 180 attempts, you almost had it! From what I saw it almost looked like you were looking down when you were getting close to landing.
Old     (bwood)      Join Date: Jul 2003       12-13-2003, 3:48 PM Reply   
I'm going to buy a 04 VLX and wanted to know how much weight you use in your boat, the wake looks great.
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       12-14-2003, 3:02 AM Reply   
nice vid christie, as always.

damn jimmy - you continue to inspire me. switch ts 3??? sheesh. sweetness.

greg, insane pop - it's the only thing saving you on those o/a 3/backroll attempts! :-)
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-14-2003, 2:58 PM Reply   
Christie, Super nice video - I love the tone of it with the combination of music and editing style. Your videos are fun to watch and always bring back good memories.
Good day riding and fun hanging out with all involved. Wish we'd gotten a bit more footage of Chad, who has nice style.
Chris, thanks man. I wasn't having much luck with them regular, so go figure. Getting enough pop to take them w2w may be tricky. Hope all's well in SoCal. BTW, your own vid. production skills are really coming along great!
Old    wakelvr            12-14-2003, 5:19 PM Reply   
Christie, great video as always... Enjoyed watching this with you guys last night on the big screen.

Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-15-2003, 9:38 AM Reply   
Lynsey - Thanks. Yeah, I think it's all mental now...have to force my hands to hang onto that handle!

Woody - I've got 650 lbs of lead (260 in bow, 195 each rear locker), the MLS, two hard tanks in the rear lockers plus the wedge.

Christopher - I am finally getting to some old footage...just captured your TS 3 from Melones this morning so look for that soon.

Jimmy - Glad you liked the vid. It is always nice to work with footage of your riding...a pleasure to watch!

Stef - Thanks again for the party...had a great time. It was great to see the vids on your TV even if J did have to bring the computer downstairs!! LOL!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-15-2003, 11:09 AM Reply   
Jimmy,

Is there a three you can't land??? It's like your doing them in your sleep now. I'm still working on landing the HS three, and watching you land those suckers makes me wan't to get out there and push it harder.
Old     (baschralper)      Join Date: Dec 2001       12-16-2003, 2:18 PM Reply   
Nice vid. Christie...

I liked the special appearance of our crew, and awesome riding by all!

Keep up the good work!
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-16-2003, 3:20 PM Reply   
Kyle,
Did you live in Atlanta at one time, or am I thinking of somebody else?
Old     (baschralper)      Join Date: Dec 2001       12-16-2003, 3:56 PM Reply   
doc,
I get that all of the time. It's someone else...I think the Kyle that you are thinking of was near pro at one time was'nt he?
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-16-2003, 4:47 PM Reply   
Yeah, an up-and-coming semi-pro rider for Fulltilt, and super nice guy. I thought maybe he headed to college at Clemson, but I was just wondering...
Thanks for the response. Looking forward to seeing you and your crew out on the delta!
Peace.
Old    eyesman            12-16-2003, 5:08 PM Reply   
christie,
wish i could check out your vid. i never have any luck with wakepics. i download it to my desktop and try to open and it says "windows cannot find program.exe the program is needed for opening files of type'WMV'file." this is strange because i can view other videos on the real player and windows media player on my PC. It's driving me nuts. Have any ideas?
Old     (baschralper)      Join Date: Dec 2001       12-16-2003, 5:45 PM Reply   
doc,

I think we'll be out there this Sunday...what about you guys?
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-16-2003, 10:34 PM Reply   
Dave - what version of windows media player are you using? I am exporting them in Premiere with the plug in for windows media video 8. That could have something to do with it.

Kyle - We'll be out there both days. Which boat are you going to be in and where are you going to launch?
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-16-2003, 10:39 PM Reply   
Dave - just thought of something else. Did you check your file associations? Right-click on the .wmv file and select Open With then make sure Windows Media Player is selected.
Old    eyesman            12-16-2003, 10:46 PM Reply   
works now!
TY
Old     (baschralper)      Join Date: Dec 2001       12-16-2003, 11:10 PM Reply   
Christie,

same boat in your video.

If not, the Tige that we have been out on a bit...
Old     (baschralper)      Join Date: Dec 2001       12-16-2003, 11:11 PM Reply   
and sorry...

Dell's
Old    yearling            12-17-2003, 12:00 PM Reply   
Nice video christie.I loved the editing. Next spring when my video is ready, hopefully it will be almost as good as yours.
Old    jetgofish            12-18-2003, 10:07 AM Reply   
Christie....Great job on the video as always. Your wake to wake 180's are looking awesome, looks like you landed a few of them but dropped the handle! Again, looking great!

Alain a few others and I will be out this weekend, hope to see you out there! I'd love to ride with you some time!

Old    jetgofish            12-18-2003, 10:08 AM Reply   
Christie....Great job on the video as always. Your wake to wake 180's are looking awesome, looks like you landed a few of them but dropped the handle! Again, looking great!

Alain a few others and I will be out this weekend, hope to see you out there! I'd love to ride with you some time!

Once again great job

Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-18-2003, 9:18 PM Reply   
Kyle - I'll look for you guys out there this weekend.

2p - Thanks for the compliments and good luck on your video!

Teri - I think my hands are programmed to let go the second I try a HS 180. haha I'll keep an eye out for you and Alain this weekend. Whose boat will you be in?
Old    jetgofish            12-18-2003, 9:26 PM Reply   
Christie - we will be in and older Natique with a pylon, I think it's black and silver a 2001 edition. Should we see you we will definaely give you a shout
Old     (ritchieps190)      Join Date: Aug 2001       12-18-2003, 10:07 PM Reply   
Christie,

Nice reach-around action :-)
Old    pretty_boy            01-03-2004, 2:19 PM Reply   
my dad has been looking a wakesetters saw your vidio and liked your wake and would like to know how much weight your running any help is appreciated.
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-04-2004, 1:10 AM Reply   
Christian - I have the wedge, the MLS, two hard tanks in the rear (250 each) and 650 lbs. of lead (260 in bow, 195 each rear locker). I am real happy with the wake with this setup. Good luck on the new boat!