Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (duffy)      Join Date: Feb 2006       05-03-2012, 6:26 PM Reply   
Looking for riders/drivers in the Pittsburgh area! I have a 2006 Malibu Wakesetter...If you want more info just hit me up!
Old     (Dennis1)      Join Date: Apr 2012       05-29-2012, 8:54 PM Reply   
I would like to know why is it that over 170 people looked at this posting, but not one person responded on this page? If one is going to bother to look at the post with the message and location perfectly clear, then why not respond and get together with them? Any comments would be helpful as I ran into the same thing.
Old     (wakefish26)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-06-2012, 6:59 PM Reply   
Hey guys, I am itching to get a pull ASAP! I have all the equipment including a couple boards, just lacking the boat as my boat is on the east side of PA and I am unable to bring it out to Western PA at this time. PM me for my contact info.

Thanks,
Brant
Old     (thedude)      Join Date: Jul 2010       06-21-2012, 1:25 PM Reply   
I PM'd both of you guys...if you want to meet up to ride just let me know. I live right on the Mon river about 40 min south of Pittsburgh and ride a 2003 Super Air. Midweek is always best water, or weekends before 1pm and after 5pm. Good water can still be had in the afternoon, its just have to cruise up river a bit.

Matt
Old     (RHelbling)      Join Date: Mar 2012       09-05-2012, 10:11 AM Reply   
I should have looked earlier in the summer. I would love to get a pull from any of you guys between now and the end of season. I live in the Pittsburgh area. I'm an experienced rider/driver. Cash and beer in hand. No boat right now, but my last was a 2001 Super Air.