Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2005

Old     (shavis)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-17-2005, 11:52 AM Reply   
I am currently riding an 04 Byerly 142 and was wondering what would be differnt from this board if i changed to a premier....thanks
Old     (wakeboarder123)      Join Date: May 2004       08-17-2005, 5:51 PM Reply   
i own the premeir and demoed the byerly i found the byler a real loose and wobbly feel the premeir is more solid i like the premeir a lot better
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-17-2005, 6:00 PM Reply   
you found the Byerly to be Loose and wobbly???????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????/
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       08-17-2005, 6:13 PM Reply   
Weebbles wobble but they don't fall down.
Old     (tyboarder03)      Join Date: Nov 2003       08-17-2005, 7:15 PM Reply   
I've ridden the premiere and i like it a lot, but I'd never trade my Byerly for it. The premiere when compared to your Byerly, is gonna be a little bit slower, still very good tracking, but you also wont feel it pop as much, so you'll have to try harder to go big. I have both the 2003 Byerly 137, and i recently have been on the 2005 Byerly 142, and i love both of them, but the old Byerly shape definitely takes the cake. Good luck with whatever you go with though.
~Tyler~
Old    supermangan            08-18-2005, 12:26 AM Reply   
The byerly is alot faster in the water, an all round more aggressive board. I'm not going to say that it has more pop, but the premier is slower and you really have to do a slow progressive cut to get the pop out of it. Personally the Premier is to slow for me, my friends do great on it but the byerly is an easier board to ride. It is lighter and the landings are softer in my opinion. The Premier is a great board for a more predictable rider with a more smooth style. I say the byerly, but based on the type of rider you are is what you should go with. It will be a big change for you though.

brandon mangan