Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (chris_schweda)      Join Date: Dec 2006       07-07-2014, 9:19 PM Reply   
I have a G23 and most of my boys that ride moved away I am looking for peeps to come out and ride, There are not many riders around here. The boat is on the water and always glassy somewhere out there. we also are doing bbq's and crawfish boils my friend has an awesome boat house its like a park. Chris Schweda 504-782-7203 Just be fun and courteous.
Old     (livesideways)      Join Date: Jan 2011       07-08-2014, 2:54 AM Reply   
See you in September Chris. Can't wait to shred the new boat!
Old     (fizzz)      Join Date: Nov 2010       07-10-2014, 1:31 PM Reply   
Upgraded to g23?! Nice I'll have to get back down there!
Old     (livesideways)      Join Date: Jan 2011       07-11-2014, 4:48 AM Reply   
Come with us Shawn. I'll even give you a lift to the airport
Old     (FastR3DN3K)      Join Date: Jun 2013 Location: Midlothian TX       07-11-2014, 7:14 AM Reply   
I work offshore out of Fourchon, but have a tendency to spend a few days at our office in Houma if the rig doesn't need me. If I get a couple days free while I'm down working I may swing up that way and catch a pull with you. I've been wanting to check out the G for some time now...
Old     (chris_schweda)      Join Date: Dec 2006       06-01-2015, 1:41 PM Reply   
We have met some good people that are now regulars and now good friends from this add
Old     (chris_schweda)      Join Date: Dec 2006       03-08-2016, 7:51 PM Reply   
We have already begun to ride yet we lost a few of our crew to out of state jobs and the military looking for some more friends to ride with the G23 has plenty of room and we do a ton of riding. over 500hours in a season and a half. Chris Schweda 504-782-7203
Old     (gus_olah)      Join Date: Jan 2014       02-26-2018, 8:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_schweda View Post
I have a G23 and most of my boys that ride moved away I am looking for peeps to come out and ride, There are not many riders around here. The boat is on the water and always glassy somewhere out there. we also are doing bbq's and crawfish boils my friend has an awesome boat house its like a park. Chris Schweda 504-782-7203 Just be fun and courteous.

Hey Chris
Recently relocated from Baton Rouge to New Orleans. Looking for some riders and a place to ride. Still have my Xstar on diversion canal, but would like to meet some Nola riders. Where do you guys ride at here?
Gus
318-792-5465
Old     (TimesNewRoman)      Join Date: Feb 2018       02-27-2018, 7:15 AM Reply   
I may make a trip down soon to skate parisite park and hit you up for a boat set while there. Could return the favor if you are ever in my neck of the woods!
Old     (granddaddy53)      Join Date: Dec 2013       03-01-2018, 6:01 AM Reply   
The Bonnet Carre Spillway is the closest and best ride spot in the area, we use that mainly, the Pearl River and intercoastal waterway in Lafitte/crown point (Chris’s waterway but he’s up the canal in belle chase closer to city) are our go to on days where raining at Spillway . But by far for ease of getting to, lack of boat traffic (it’s a poor man’s waterway), snd that it is straight snd tree lined with slope bank shores for wave/wake absorption.

Gus I left a message about riding snd surfing on your phone. Chris was with us in the Spillway the last two weekends. We aren’t even using suits it’s been so warm.

Gary , I post a standing invite to all TMC and Axis forum members. Our ride spot is 45-50 minutes in bad traffic from downtown or the fairgrounds where they hold Jazz fest (not just jazz, huge acts, 7 days over 2 weekends of our best weather), 20-25 minutes in no traffic, even our alternate ride spots are close, pearl river a few more minutes , we literally Dodge the rain and go where it’s not raining . Cajun X cables , a very good circular wake park has ridiculously good features all around the circle with at least 2or 3 basic kickers, very cheap as well for a full day, bring your system bindings for the walks when you fall or clip some flip flops in your vest for barefoot skating or non system bindings when you fall

We have 3 WELL developed money river systems on the north shore of Lake ponchartrain, but their only good during the week .

New Orleans is surrounded by water and great spots, Spillway is super deep for surfing as it is 20+ by the Bank , riding wake absorbs and doesn’t bounce back. But all of the spots are really really good

So we have 3 low traffic easy to get to spots . There are some more on West Bank like

Last edited by granddaddy53; 03-01-2018 at 6:10 AM.
Old     (DCross)      Join Date: Jul 2016       03-02-2018, 12:05 PM Reply   
I'm not around the area so this doesn't really apply to me, but just wanted to say COOL THREAD! Always fun seeing people connecting like this!
Old     (chris_schweda)      Join Date: Dec 2006       06-12-2019, 5:09 AM Reply   
Summer is in full swing and its always great to have more wakeboarders 504-782-7203
Old     (chris_schweda)      Join Date: Dec 2006       08-02-2021, 1:47 PM Reply   
does anyone come on this site anymore
Old     (chris_schweda)      Join Date: Dec 2006       03-06-2024, 6:30 PM Reply   
I guess forum is dead lol. I met so many good ppl on here now there is nothing