Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old     (kenteck)      Join Date: Jan 2005       03-07-2005, 9:04 PM Reply   
03/05/05 We have been getting very nice weather here in portland, It was a nice weekend and the kids wanted to go wakeboarding, I told them sure its 60° outside and the water had to be only 40°, but they did it, my hats off to them great job

Columbia River by goverment island

(Message edited by kenteck on March 07, 2005)
Old    skobi1            03-07-2005, 10:24 PM Reply   
We hit it two weeks ago, here in eugene. Cold but worth it!
Old     (nlitworld)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-08-2005, 1:05 AM Reply   
Wow, you can tell from the one pic that the water must be really cold. As soon as my dad gets our boat back together, I'm definately going to be out there. Columbia River here I come!
Old     (riderx)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-08-2005, 6:56 PM Reply   
The water was up to 42 degrees last night. Dry suits are your friend.
Old     (nlitworld)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-08-2005, 9:39 PM Reply   
One day I will become rich and buy myself a drysuit. Until then, I will rock the wetsuit and tough out the extreme shrinkage. Dock starts are the best thing ever... until you fall you'll be nice and warm.
Old     (autotunner69)      Join Date: Feb 2003       03-08-2005, 10:28 PM Reply   
Went out this last sunday the 5th. Water temp read 38.8 on Lake Entiat. That was at 3 in the afternoon. Just when the sun went down over the hillside. We used a full body wet suit with deep water starts. Ya we are crazy but man I have to tell ya'll, I got the ich BAD! I can't wait to go out again now!
Old     (nlitworld)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-09-2005, 10:16 AM Reply   
Wow Robert. Talk about a chance for hypothermia! But then again, we are talking about the itch like a crack ninja. That's what I hate about such great weather like this, is that it'll make you do stupid things and still have fun doing them.