Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2009

Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       08-12-2009, 12:56 AM Reply   
Cool to see another top company jumping in and giving the people an early look at their 2010 gear!! CWB just sent me everything for their new line. I still need to upload the specs, but the images are in the Buyers Guides, so enjoy.

- 2010 CWB Wakeboards
- 2010 CWB Bindings
- 2010 CWB Wakeskates
- 2010 CWB Wakesurf Boards

I really dig the simple, clean look of the Vibe, but I think where CWB really excelled (again) was with their bindings! I'm not a big closed-toe fan, but if those AA's showed up on my doorstep in a size 13 (hint, hint), I couldn't definitely become one!! The Marius bindings aren't anything to shake a stick at either!

Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (silvermustang35)      Join Date: Jul 2008       08-12-2009, 5:58 AM Reply   
Did I miss it somewhere or did they say why they killed off the Zeus' ? Or are the AA's now the replacement at the top for the Zeus?
Old     (cocheese)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-12-2009, 6:40 AM Reply   
What happened to the platinum versions of the Absolute, Marius, and Transcend?
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       08-12-2009, 7:27 AM Reply   
The only "light specialty core" from my understanding is the DB9 for this year.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-12-2009, 7:43 AM Reply   
No more plati. If you want ultra light, go for the db9
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-12-2009, 7:47 AM Reply   
The AA and Marius replaced the Zues. Still have the Answers too, so there are three high end CT boots. Faction is closed toe.

If you want a great boot for a killer price, I recommend the Vapor. It's basically a faction boot with velcro. I've been riding it all year. Super solid.
Old     (toesideturtle)      Join Date: Oct 2002       08-12-2009, 8:57 AM Reply   
The Vapor boot rocks! I've been riding it all year as well and love it! Very comfortable, open toe, super soft foot bed, Velcro straps, hinged binding without being as high/stiff as the Zeus. The Velcro straps are awesome--easy to tighten, one handed, while riding--no more fooling around with laces for me. I was a bit skeptical about the velcro holding up at first, but after over 100 sets, the velcro is as good as neew!
Old     (bbsxkills)      Join Date: Dec 2008       08-14-2009, 9:31 PM Reply   
stoked on the adkison bindings and the marius. I'll take a clean simple graphic any day rather than some crazy stuff that's got waaaaaaay too much goin on.
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-14-2009, 10:05 PM Reply   
CWB has the best graphics so far out of what has been posted on this site for 2010. I think this will make CWB out sell LF and Hype by far next season
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-15-2009, 8:04 PM Reply   
I love that new Marius graphic, especially the bottom. Too bad I can't justify buying current year when the shapes been the same for the last 3...