Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (kyle_L)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-14-2010, 3:33 AM Reply   
Standup finals passes, well semis then finals. Who wins. Who passes eachother in the semis and who wins the finals. All 4 of their runs are so different in that I don't think either of them could stand up their opponents hardest run, so how can you say one was better. It is going to be so hard this year to judge events having 4 guys so good. We are used to 1 or 2 but not 4. This tour should be live webcasted on fuel tv because it is sure to be one hell of an exciting show.

My problem is this only includes those 4 where we also have Bob, Jim, Harf and maybe JD or Adam that can also take a contest if they stand up. Obviously the biggest threat is Bob. He very well could come out on top of the rankings this year. I think him and his brother are the only two riders right now that can truly beat a standup Harley Clifford pass.