Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    ScottRobinson            03-07-2011, 10:09 AM Reply   
Ok, 4 weeks out... looking for a place on the beach in Florida. Prefer south gulf side. Looked on VBRO and that is just so hard to look through.

Does anyone know of anyplace, hotel, condo, house anywhere I can look up or talk too?
Old     (crypted1)      Join Date: Jun 2009       03-07-2011, 11:59 AM Reply   
I've stayed here, its very nice. Sorry I couln't get the pics to load, so I included a link on the bottom.
I searched through VBRO for months... just trying to halp you out and make it faster.

Thank you for your inquiry about our Emerald Beach Condo. If you are looking for a superior vacation, in luxurious and convenience location, then we may be your answer. Our condo is on the 3rd floor. This is important because the 3rd floor is where the skybridge connects the resort to the covered parking garage. Therefore, you never need to use an elevator (and go on an outside balcony) to get to your unit, nor do you need to use the elevator to get to the beach (although, you could, I suppose). We have an unobstructed view of the beach and ocean from our balcony and master bedroom. We offer a free beach longue set with two padded beach lounge chairs with umbrella that is reserved exclusively for guests in our unit. This set normally rents for $25 per day. We also have two folding beach lounge chairs in our hall closet for your use. Our condo has a jacuzzi in the master bedroom bath, and the kitchen, in addition to having all the latest appliances, is well stocked with everything needed to make your stay easy and enjoyable.

Sincerely,

Harry

Harry (and Barbara) Shepler
134 County Rd.
Bedford, NH 03110

603-472-4764 home
603-494-6015 wife's cell
603-493-9710 my cell

Want to rent a beautiful condo on the beach on the Florida Panhandle? Check out WWW.VRBO.COM/123372
Old    ScottRobinson            03-08-2011, 9:32 AM Reply   
Thanks was rented for the week we need. Thank you so much for the info though!!
Old     (deltagrubber)      Join Date: Nov 2003       03-08-2011, 2:44 PM Reply   
Ft. Walton Beach has some great hotels on the beaches and tons of touristy stuff. Near Destin, Fl.
Old     (deltagrubber)      Join Date: Nov 2003       03-08-2011, 2:48 PM Reply   
This is the place I stayed at for a week...Ramada
Old    ScottRobinson            03-09-2011, 8:00 AM Reply   
Want somewhere much further south than Destin or Ft. Walton
Old     (surfdoggy)      Join Date: Dec 2009       03-10-2011, 6:51 AM Reply   
We just stayed at Manasota Key, just north of Punta Gorda near Venice. Cool, really skinny island. Two thoughts on price bargains - try Marco Island, I though it was about 15% cheaper than the ones near Tampa. Second, if you don't mind being on an island where cars are prohibited (with the hassle that involves), try North Captiva - there were some great houses there right on the beach, for less than what you would pay elsewhere. We used homeaway.com, and I liked the search tools they had.