Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 01, 2004

Old    budandfun            07-21-2004, 8:11 AM Reply   
Hello again, I am in the process of looking for an inboard wakeboard boat that has a enclosed head…(wife thing) I have seen new models made by MC, Naq and so on that make a boat with a enclosed head but I cant spend 50k plus. I would prefer to by used and if anyone knows of a good company that makes one new for under 45K or could give me a list of older models with a enclosed head and any other advice would be grateful...

Thank you for your time…

Frank

P.S. I live in the Dallas area and I noticed that some boat makers dont have dealerships here.

Old     (villageidiot)      Join Date: Feb 2004       07-21-2004, 8:18 AM Reply   
The 25' Malibu Sunscape (I think that's the model) offers an enclosed head. They've made them since '02, I think, so you might be able to find a used one for less than $50k.

There are so few of them out there (ski boats with heads), and they are all so big, that you probably won't have many options if you are limited to $45 or even $50k.

Tell her to just squat off the back. Is peeing in a little pot really worth $20k???
Old     (fatsac)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-21-2004, 9:05 AM Reply   
Here is a great website: http://www.dallasboats4sale.com/
Old     (mcfly)      Join Date: Jan 2002       07-21-2004, 10:17 AM Reply   
Frank, which manufacturer are you looking for? Almost every dealer imaginable is in this area. Maybe I can help you find a dealer you are looking for.

McFly
Old    ilovetrains            07-21-2004, 10:29 AM Reply   
You have seen a 'Naq' with an enclosed head? I assume you mean Nautique by Naq, but I did not know they made a boat (none in current linup) with an enclosed head.

The only model I have seen is the Malibu 25. There is a brand new at local dealer for 58 advertised. He said they are looking for a home for it. The boat is huge, really nice inside.
Old    budandfun            07-21-2004, 10:59 AM Reply   
As far as manufacturer, I really would not know which one is better than the other and I would have to ask you all about that.

I could not find a Sanger dealer around here and the close Calabria dealer was in Pueblo West CO. Though I think both these, do not offer a boat with enclosed head…???