Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wakelab)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-03-2012, 7:16 PM Reply   
Lil vid of some riding and the beauty of SoCal's wake park
http://youtu.be/01iLFv7cF_Q
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       01-03-2012, 7:35 PM Reply   
Nice. Can't wait to get down there early spring.
Old     (Dustfarter)      Join Date: Jun 2010       01-03-2012, 10:07 PM Reply   
Please, please, please put in a full size cable. It's about time SoCal gets one! It's getting embarrassing that Cali doesn't have one.
Can't wait to get out there.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       01-04-2012, 9:47 AM Reply   
I too am looking forward to making it out there come spring time. Hope to see a couple more 2.0s and some more obstacles. Looks fun.

That RC helicopter filming is awesome, really good work!
Old     (wakelab)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-04-2012, 8:17 PM Reply   
Don't worry Stu, full cable is coming. If all goes as planned, a cpl more 2 towers will go in this spring. The RC GoPro is dope! Wanna get the WSR crew out in a cpl mo for another vid!
Old     (Shooter)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-04-2012, 8:25 PM Reply   
Sick vid...glad to see someone is finally getting it done here in So Ca...just one question, why do you guys keep pushing back the full size 6 tower? That is what we are all waiting for. Are permits a lot easier to get for a two tower system or is it just the cost of a full size cable?
Old     (DesertWake)      Join Date: Jan 2012       01-06-2012, 6:35 AM Reply   
(Shooter) CA Regulations - a time consuming and costly process, that said were getting it done. (As a Cable Park Owner I now know why there's not a Cable Park yet in California, it's tough and expensive).... We're developing the 163 acre Ranch over time but the engineering needs to be finalized for the whole project before we're able to move forward with creating more lakes for the big Towers. If you havent yet been out to Desert Wake with our 2 Tower set ups you should give us a try, i've been told by many that its worth the trip................
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       01-06-2012, 7:14 AM Reply   
I am pretty stoked on this. The in-laws winter in Palm Desert, we always go there for a week. Typically I drive up north for a few days to ride when in town. I cannot wait to spend a few days out at the cable. Super stoked!
Old     (DesertWake)      Join Date: Jan 2012       01-06-2012, 3:33 PM Reply   
Andy, that's awesome, Desert Wake is only 30 minutes from Palm Desert...
Old     (DesertWake)      Join Date: Jan 2012       01-20-2012, 6:06 AM Reply   
This Video has almost 10,000 views, it's worth sharing....