Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 03, 2009

Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-24-2009, 12:25 PM Reply   
New to wakeworld discussions. Nice to see a Minnesota riders thread. Does anybody ride at Forest Lake by chance? I've been riding there the last two summers. Looking to hookup with some more people who live on the and ride at the Lake.
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       01-24-2009, 1:06 PM Reply   
I've ridden in Forest Lake a few times, dont live there, I trailer for the most part. Welcome to the WW community, we kill some winter time here on the board and then most hook up to ride sometimes during the season.

We've had 2-3 boats full of WW people on the same lake before and it is always a blast! You can always ride with me man, usually I always have room and love meeting new people, I am sure others will say the same!

Feel free to PM me whenever you wanna ride or need help with anything....screw winter!
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-24-2009, 2:00 PM Reply   
Thanks Eder
Old     (nwarhol1105)      Join Date: Oct 2008       01-24-2009, 6:07 PM Reply   
Amo, do you live on Forest Lake? I have never ridden there before. I live in WBL, so its only 10-15 min up 35. We should ride this summer man! All my friends love boarding, but I can only trust a couple driving my boat with ballast.
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       01-24-2009, 6:31 PM Reply   
Im in Nick...and yes I just included myself baby!
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-24-2009, 7:02 PM Reply   
Nick, I do live on the lake. No worries about the boat, I understand. I have an '08 X-Star, and I am fairly particular about who drives it when it is loaded down. Fortunately we are not that good so we never load it down all the way, so most people can drive it. Forest is small and shallow but not that busy most of the time. fairly easy to find good water. It's usually just me my wife and my 2 brother-in-laws. I would love to ride with some good riders.
Old     (puckinshat)      Join Date: Sep 2003       01-24-2009, 8:20 PM Reply   
Amo, I keep my 94 MC PS 205 in the water at Big Marine just east of you. When the water opens, we should get something goin. I am always the first one on the water in March/April with a drysuit.
Old     (amark)      Join Date: Nov 2008       01-25-2009, 12:16 PM Reply   
Oh man going to the boat show on saturday did not help my winter withdrawls. It actually made me want to work a little harder so i can get a badass boat someday.

Midwest mastercraft had a sick set-up going props guys!! Howd you get that boat up on that stand spinning??

I was a little dissapointed that Tige only had one boat, whats up with that? are there no dealers around or what?

I was totally digging the new tower on the naughties tho. After seeing it in person i think its pretty sick.

I think my favorite boat there was the black Surpa with orange pinstripe or the black and green Supra, I played with the sound a little and that boat and it has some serious bump potential SWEEET!!!

of course i got there and forgot to put my memory card back in my camera so i only got a few pictures
Old     (nwarhol1105)      Join Date: Oct 2008       01-25-2009, 1:45 PM Reply   
The black and green 24SSV was awesome. There were a couple things that bothered me with the stereo though. They mounted the Pro 80's literally an inch or two away from Pro 485 in the middle, when you have then entire width of the tower to spread it out. Also the WS-420 was mounted in the storage area with all of the amps. I understand that the boat was more for show than anything, but that is an absolutely pointless spot. It needs to be under the steering wheel or in the dash. Other than those little things it was insane.
Old     (dh03r6)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-25-2009, 2:44 PM Reply   
So does everybody snowboard in the winter? If so where is the best spot?
Old     (amark)      Join Date: Nov 2008       01-25-2009, 6:00 PM Reply   
I mainly ride at buck hill.. I think they have a pretty sweet park goin..Also afton every not and then, but bucks just closer for me.
Hows the wake behind the Supra's?
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       01-25-2009, 6:49 PM Reply   
WW is awesome to hook up once the lakes thaw out and even in between fellas! I have posted my cell phone before and have no problem doing it again once the season gets closer. Another awesome tool to hook up with riders is facebook, yes, the infamous and addicting website.

Find me on Facebook as Eder Garavito or gara001@go.century.edu

Anyone else on facebook that I dont already have post if you want, peace!
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-25-2009, 7:44 PM Reply   
Mark I drove some very good riders behind the new GG 24SSV a month or so ago down here in AZ. We loaded it all the way and it was a "wall" according to the guys. Boosted the guys straight up. 22.5 mph, 70-75ft was the sweet spot.
Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-26-2009, 12:09 PM Reply   
There might be a Supra 22SSV in our future. The Mrs. was really diggin' it. I'll be test riding in the spring. Anyone have any experience behind this boat? Rampy? Peaky?
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       01-26-2009, 12:59 PM Reply   
AMO!

I live in WBL and ride every day on Bald Eagle. You can come shred with Jay, Colin, and I any time mang. You gotta SLAM out that X-Star, Jay (IronJay) and I both have Starts with 5,500lbs in them, its like a launch ramp to space.
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       01-26-2009, 2:09 PM Reply   
Chad....I TRIPPLE Dog DARE YOU Homie!

I bet you're too much of a pansy to do it
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       01-26-2009, 2:17 PM Reply   
Chad,

Colin Ryan has one the wake is sick!
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-26-2009, 3:14 PM Reply   
Andy, thank you for the invite, much appreciated. Are you sure you want an old man to ride with you guys? HAHA. I promise you, I will be the least experienced in the boat. That's why I don't slam my Star. 34 year old knees. Just ride for a good time and to try and relive my days on the Delta as a teen. I do love it. Do you ride with Blake Dalbach out there at Bald Eagle? Funny, Andy, I've heard your name mentioned as the guy to see for some lessons in the area. I might take you up on that, if you don't mind using my boat.
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       01-26-2009, 3:16 PM Reply   
AMO - what Andy said!
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-26-2009, 3:20 PM Reply   
Very cool, thanks Jay
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-26-2009, 3:23 PM Reply   
I don't know about you guys, but i am intrigued by this whole flex movement. I wrote an email to the guys at sine wakeboards for more info. You can custom make your own board. Length, width, stance width, rocker (I think). Plus, the coolest part, your own graphics!!!
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       01-26-2009, 3:23 PM Reply   
AMO

No Problem I give lessons all the time. AND 34 Year Old knee aint no thang! I got 29 year old knees that my Sports Medicine Doctor says are more like 50 year old knees! Like Randall Says, If I can still walk a fifty I wasnt trying hard enough!
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-26-2009, 3:55 PM Reply   
That kid is nuts with the stuff he pulls. His part in Transgression was pretty unreal. I have to be careful because of what I do for a living.
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       01-26-2009, 4:42 PM Reply   
Thanks for the props Mark, it was a ton of work but totally worth it. We pulled our last boat back to the shop at about 11:30 last night.

The spinner rack was built in house by our lead tech. It takes 4 fork lifts and 4 very skilled lift drivers to get the boat up there!
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-26-2009, 8:24 PM Reply   
Corey, how was business at the boat show? I second Mark, awesome setup from the pictures I saw.
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       01-27-2009, 8:44 AM Reply   
The show went really well. Talked with a lot of people, sold some boats and boards. Mostly I got pretty pumped up for summer, I've definitely got the itch now.

Sounds like the Deviant premier should be happening fairly soon too. I almost got a sneak peak and then I got pulled away with a customer. I'll let everyone know when its going down.
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       01-27-2009, 1:20 PM Reply   
Couple o pics from the show for those that missed it, well some of the MC booth anyhow. I thought it was pretty cool having MC, CC and Bu all next to each other, made the whole vibe a little cooler.
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       01-27-2009, 1:22 PM Reply   
Last ones I got, sorry for the quailty my flash isnt working and I took these before all the overheads were turned on.
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (minnesota1)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-29-2009, 6:42 PM Reply   
AMO - I live on Forest Lake as well (3rd lake) and can't get out enough. Looking to connect with other riders.
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-29-2009, 6:44 PM Reply   
hey mn1, which boat are you on that 3rd lake?
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-29-2009, 6:46 PM Reply   
I am the black and white X-star on Lake 2 south shore.
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       01-29-2009, 7:00 PM Reply   
Yo AMO and MN1, I am so riding with you this next season, my boat your boat, whatever...we're getting a forest lake crew together yo!
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-29-2009, 7:09 PM Reply   
Eder, as I sit here and appreciate your enthusiasm, mine is somewhat tempered in regards to wakeboarding as my wife and I will be welcoming our first child into the world during the month of July. Needless to say, I will be a busy man in a very good way. I might ride in June a little (work permitting). July until the baby is born, and August only when I can get a hall pass. Besides, you young guys don't really want to ride with a 34 year-old hack, do you? ;-)
Old     (minnesota1)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-29-2009, 7:25 PM Reply   
AMO - congratulations! Great news. I just picked up a Malibu V-ride. Been a hard core skier all my life. Got into wakeboarding big time last year and had to upgrade. Just learning some tricks with the 360 and having a blast.

We are on the north side of 3rd with the TEXAS flag at the end of the dock.
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-29-2009, 7:38 PM Reply   
MN1, sounds great. Like you, I started slalom skiing at 14 years old in the Sacramento Delta, close to where I grew up. Then the skurfer came along and I was hooked! After a 14 year break (long story) I'm back and loving the new equipment! So much easier to ride now. Certain tricks are still hard, but much easier to edge. I hope we can hook-up this summer. Would be fun to ride.
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       01-29-2009, 7:46 PM Reply   
Uhh...AMO..I ride with Chad (tuneman)every so often he is an old man , like 30 somethin, just kidding, a little younger! Congratulations on the baby man, for real, that's gotta be awesome! Maybe Daren will chime in sometime, he is a hell of a dude! He just had a kid last summer and was still able to ride with us every so often. I dont mind riding with "old dudes", my dad is old man, haha! As long as I get out in the water with some Kick A$$ people im all game! I ride with people ranging from my age to the 50's like my dad and uncle man! Let's do it up sometime when you get a change!

Minnesota1, im towin to forest lake and finding your rig only because of the Texas flag..my home state, my land!
Old     (nwarhol1105)      Join Date: Oct 2008       01-29-2009, 7:56 PM Reply   
Count me in on the FL Crew!
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       01-29-2009, 8:03 PM Reply   
Nick, yeah bro, Like I said, if you're good for gas money, wiping down and having fun bro, You're always welcome on my rig son
Old     (minnesota1)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-29-2009, 8:18 PM Reply   
Sounds good. Its all about getting out riding. I don't care what level you are at if you are enjoying it, its a great time on the water.

I started skiing at about 5, did nothing but until about 2 years ago when I first tried boarding. Got into it this last summer. Got some of my buddies together and went to "wake board camp" with Jade from 10K wakes. (My wife's idea and she is now probably regretting it.) Came back from the first session, bought a new board and was hooked. Now I just bought a new boat, getting rid of my ski boat (if you know anyone looking let me know) so I am anxious to get out even more.
Old     (minnesota1)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-29-2009, 8:33 PM Reply   
We'd like to get an event going out at Forest Lake this summer. Jade coordinated a rail competition last year by the park on Lake 1 and there was another competition out here as well.

I'd like to do a competition or something but even more than that I'd like to coordinate some lessons for new/young riders. Anybody who teaches lesson (Andy) let me know if you are interested in this. Basic thought is we can advertise and do a large "free" lessons session at the begining of the year. You can advertise and hand out info for your paid sessions during the summer.

Anyone interested???
Old     (sinkoumn)      Join Date: Jan 2007       01-29-2009, 8:47 PM Reply   
Is it March/April yet?
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-29-2009, 9:01 PM Reply   
All good ideas MN1. I watched that one event on lake one from my boat for a while. It was windy that day and i couldn't keep the boat in one place. No anchor. Looked great from what I saw. I would be willing to help as much as I am able. From what I understand, Andy is one of the best rider/teachers in the Minneapolis area. If he got on board with something like this it would be great. Pray for a large snow pack this year. White bear could use it and it wouldn't hurt us any to start off with nice high water levels at FL.

I wonder what it would take to get most of the best MN pro's to Forest Lake for a contest! It's not out of the question.
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       01-30-2009, 5:41 AM Reply   
Minnesota1, I am all for it man, advertising, helping out, setting up, participating or watching...keep me posted man!
Old     (jake651)      Join Date: Sep 2008       01-30-2009, 8:17 AM Reply   
AMO and minnesota1...I will have to get in with your crew on FL. I live on south shore of 2nd Lake. I have the Black Supra. My wife usually pulls me around when not riding with my buddies. I am on the 30 something crew with not a ton of tricks in my bag. But we at adding ever year.
I mostly just read on this site and don't really post much but I would be great to ride with some new people this summer.
Old     (minnesota1)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-30-2009, 12:50 PM Reply   
Jake - sounds great, the more we have the more often we can hit the water. The south and SE shores of 2nd are usually some pretty good spots for riding.
Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-30-2009, 2:12 PM Reply   
Yeah, AMO, it's up to us "old" folk to show those young bucks, like Eder, how to ride. Hee, hee.

Check out this 20 minute video I just finished up. It's about the Rogue Riders Kneeboard Fly-In I attended last year. Goin' again this year:

http://www.kneeboardworld.com/atlanta_2008.wmv
Old     (minnesota1)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-30-2009, 3:31 PM Reply   
Hey guys - just spoke to Pete and The Laker and he is interested in helping out with any event/permits for events as long as we have awards or something at The Laker for the event.
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       01-30-2009, 4:29 PM Reply   
minnesota1 - i would love to help in any way that i can man, so contact me via email, or text or call me at 651 334 0097, thanks! keep me posted and on the list man!
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-30-2009, 7:37 PM Reply   
Jake, how funny. Nice to finally kind of meet you. Nice boat by the way. I am right up the road from you. I fish around your dock all the time in my bass boat. I am the house with the big window you see from the lake and the blue canopy over my bass boat. Kind of an obnoxiously long dock on our side due to my X-Star being on a lift. That's me! This is great, we are gathering quite the "old guy crew" here right on our own lake! Very cool.
Old     (mrboston187)      Join Date: Jul 2008       02-02-2009, 9:01 PM Reply   
hey guys, im in the st cloud area, i am looking for a bigger board, right now i have an 08 ronix frontier, dont get me wrong the board is sick, but i want a wider stance. Anybody got anything for me? haha ill trade or buy. thanks
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-03-2009, 4:40 AM Reply   
i have a brand new, never been used 07 Gator Legend (Vandall's board)143cm that i'll let go for CHEAP! jlfogelson@hotmail.com if you're interested.
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-03-2009, 4:47 AM Reply   
oh yeah, i live in Vadnais Heights so you'd could either pick it up when your in town or i could mail it up to you.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       02-03-2009, 5:41 AM Reply   
Minnesota1

I am in, let me know, I can help at any level, coaching, judging, whatever. I am sure I can get Colin Ryan in the out there too. Keep me posted.
Old     (minnesota1)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-03-2009, 5:58 AM Reply   
Andy - sounds good. Do you know Jade Whirley? I have talked to him about this as well at the end of last year.
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-03-2009, 8:03 AM Reply   
Minnesota1, email atcha and Congrats on the new boat!

As far as tourneys go keep me in the loop, with the Pro Tour off for this summer we have a little more resources we can commit to events. Right now we are pretty open on the wake end, we are finishing up some details for two different slalom clinics with Wade Cox and Andy Mapple.

One thing I really enjoyed when I started riding was the Double Up Tour. It wasnt a comp or anything, it was just a jam session where you got to try all the Double Up boards, I bet we could hook up something similar with Liquid Force. Just an idear I've been kicking around.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       02-03-2009, 8:08 AM Reply   
Yeah I know Jade, he is a cool kat fo sho!
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-03-2009, 8:10 AM Reply   
I have a Liquid Force Witness 144 for sale, I rode it all last season but it is in like new condition.
Old     (amark)      Join Date: Nov 2008       02-03-2009, 2:17 PM Reply   
Im deffinantly in for helping out in an event!! Keep me posted as well. phone 641-751-9183 or send me a pm or somethin but we should def. get a jam session/festival/double up contest..something for sure. I dont have a boat but i can lend a hand some how! Im going to school for cooking so maybe i could man the grill/in charge of beverages (i know how to tap a keg)
Old     (megatmoe)      Join Date: Jul 2007       02-03-2009, 7:59 PM Reply   
haha! I like your thinking Mark! I am also down for lending a hand. I'm sure alot of you have bigger boats with more ballast than mine but if need be I can throw my Supra 20SSV in the water. I get about 3000pounds of ballast in her. Nothing like Andys 4500pounds but it does the job.
Old     (nwarhol1105)      Join Date: Oct 2008       02-03-2009, 9:14 PM Reply   
Yo, I am down to help in any way I can, whether it is promoting the event or just filming out of my boat. I am nothing special riding since I just started last year, but I would love to involved somehow.

Hopefully the mid 30's weather coming up can do some damage on the lakes...lets hope for a WARM February.
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-04-2009, 5:17 AM Reply   
I'm also willing to help out.
Old     (trdon)      Join Date: Sep 2007       02-04-2009, 6:50 PM Reply   
After the BS spring we had last year, I am looking for a late march run. It is looking like a good start tomorrow though :-)
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       02-04-2009, 10:09 PM Reply   
Don...is that really you?! You're alive?! Holy sh%#t son! Hit me up sometime brother, I have a bunch of exciting news for ya and junk!
Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-05-2009, 5:56 AM Reply   
Don.....well???? Did you get a new boat??? It was great to see you at the boat show and to meet your significant other. It seemed like our wives chatted together forever.

Eder scored a new board!
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       02-05-2009, 8:10 AM Reply   
Chad, I scored a new wakeboard and 2 wakesurf boards, hahaha yes!!!!!! Last I heard Chad, Liz REALLY wanted that new 211 or 210 and well, of course Don did, but they didnt want to pull the trigger just yet, but me being as pesty as I am, talk to them a couple times a week trying to make them realize how much they really want it!!!!
Old     (trdon)      Join Date: Sep 2007       02-06-2009, 7:47 AM Reply   
And I will hate you forever for it Eder lol. I will try to call you later today. Liz sez you are facebooking her like crazy hahah. She loves it. :-)

So far no boat, although I did find 2 prospects in FL I thought about chasing down. I have since decided against it for now. I need to loose some debt befoe I create it seeing as how I am days away from 1 year of no job :-( Oh well, my sport will work good enough for now anyway. I will have some projects going on with it in the spring to get me going again I think.

Chad, our wives really hit it off :-) I could have bought 2 boats in the time they were yacking away lol. We should get them 2 together again and we can go ride. They will never know we left :-)
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       02-06-2009, 8:01 AM Reply   
Don Don Don....uhhh the facebooking is mutual, tell Liz to not be so conceited! I hope all is well man, we should, however, grab an adult soda sometime......hope all is well....buy the boat...cough, cough!
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-06-2009, 10:14 AM Reply   
Random thought here but we have the 09' LF Rep boat in the shop right now. Stripping all standard decals off, installing some custom LF decals.

I'll post some pics when we get her done, might be early next week as these are one offs.
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-06-2009, 2:05 PM Reply   
Corey, you're at midwest MC, right? Why do you have LF logoed boats when they went with Supra for their boats? Was just wondering.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       02-06-2009, 2:42 PM Reply   
I think you can just call the LF Rep Boat Chris Bank's boat.
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-06-2009, 2:51 PM Reply   
Correct, LF Corporate went to Supra for their boats. We typically hook up the Midwest Rep with a boat which he uses for events and demos like the Maven Sessions, Dare To Compare and a couple of clinics.

We also worked with one of the Hyperlite Reps last year but he wasnt local so we didnt really see that boat in the area.
Old     (amark)      Join Date: Nov 2008       02-07-2009, 7:38 AM Reply   
Anybody out there want to go snowboarding today/tonight or tomorrow too???
Old     (megatmoe)      Join Date: Jul 2007       02-07-2009, 8:48 AM Reply   
I cant go this week but if you go to Buck Hill tomorrow night its only $10 from 730-10pm
Old     (amark)      Join Date: Nov 2008       02-07-2009, 10:20 AM Reply   
Yeah...Buck just redid there park set-up too, they have this pretty sweet quarter pipe goin.. I think thats what im hittin up tonight. Aftons park is just dissapointing to me. If you ever want to ride with someone give me a call..(641)751-9183 anyone who wants to ride feel free to call too!!! not having anyone to tell me how good my tricks look sux haha
Old     (megatmoe)      Join Date: Jul 2007       02-07-2009, 11:28 AM Reply   
Sounds good man. I would go but I am poor as gotta make the boat payment soon!
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-10-2009, 4:34 AM Reply   
i love rain and warm temps!!! a whole lotta snow melted last night
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-10-2009, 11:49 AM Reply   
All this melting has made a lake in my back yard. Wouldnt really be all that bad if it also hadnt flooded my garage! I had to use a fat sac pump to clear out the water and I'll have to do it again tonight!
Old     (amark)      Join Date: Nov 2008       02-10-2009, 12:04 PM Reply   
Sounds like a good place for a winch session corey
im not digging this rain at all.. Its kind of like a fake spring attempt ya know... plain depressing
But hopefully spring is going to be here in a few months is anyone adding any new toys (boards, boats, ropes, vests,ect) to there quiver this year?? For me ive been looking for a heater top, and a line and possibly vest... No new boards or boats in my future tho.. anyone else??
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-10-2009, 1:06 PM Reply   
I'd be down for a winch park in my back yard! As long as it doesnt freeze and push my garage off the foundation.

I'm hoping to get a new board and a new surf (sold the Phase 5 so I have no choice on this one) this year, undecided as to what yet though. No new boats in my future, thank god for buddies with boats.
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       02-10-2009, 4:16 PM Reply   
Mark, I got my hands on an 09 Recoil and 09 D3's - a new life vest, two new handles and one line, two more board racks for my boat for a total of 4, and two surfers, a Phase 5 Pro model and a Walzer 56" custom board....Holy crap..I should stop buying stuff