Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (carter13)      Join Date: Feb 2009       02-22-2010, 6:31 PM Reply   
I bought a Rankin cover for my boat a year ago. When I received it they did not reinforce the area around the ski pylon. I did not have time to send it back to have it installed because I had four camping trips planned. I used it over the summer and some minor damage occured.
As most of you are aware Rankin went belly up so I called and talked to Cory over at Evolution Covers and described what was wrong. Cory was very friendly and said send it to him and he would fix it at no cost. Well I sent it last Thursday and it was delivered today all fixed up. Cory even gave me a different cinching pouch for the cover.
I just wanted to tell my story so that if anyone is looking to purchase a cover I would highly recommend them. I know I will be purchasing from them next time around.
Upload
Upload
Old     (supra)      Join Date: Aug 2002       02-22-2010, 9:23 PM Reply   
I agree that Cory has the best customer service and does an exceptional job, but I dont think he should be doing charity work, I hope that people do not try and take advantage of his goodwill. Thats all.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       02-23-2010, 4:58 AM Reply   
Corey is the man. Great guy, product and service!
Old     (insuranceman)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-23-2010, 5:38 AM Reply   
corey's customer service is top notch! makes a great cover and backs his product up. that was nice of him to take care of you.
Old     (carter13)      Join Date: Feb 2009       02-23-2010, 7:10 AM Reply   
Kevin,

I was more than willing to pay Cory but he insisted to do it for free. Maybe it is one of those Pay It Foward kind of things.
Old     (dlamont)      Join Date: Apr 2003       02-23-2010, 3:41 PM Reply   
Corey is great! Best aftermarket cover out there!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-23-2010, 3:59 PM Reply   
I would send him a nice bottle of wine or something. I have some friends in the industry who pull the same stuff and refuse payment, getting them a gift is a win/win, you feel good and so do they.
Old     (mcrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-23-2010, 4:03 PM Reply   
Congrats... it's always good to experience great customer service.
Old     (rmack)      Join Date: Jul 2005       02-23-2010, 6:55 PM Reply   
Cory did my cover and did a great job. Props to Cory at Evolution!!!!