Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 08, 2003

Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       07-03-2003, 9:25 PM Reply   
I have a 2001 Tige 23V with a Sunbrella Bimini Top. I am having a difficult time trying to set the top up. I dont know if I am missing a part or if I am connecting the braces in the wrong spot. I especially dont understand how the top wraps around the tower, it seems as if there is no room. Could someone PLEASE help me with this issue?
Here is a shot of the boat

(Message edited by pierce_bronkite on July 03, 2003)
Old     (leetudor)      Join Date: Oct 2001       07-04-2003, 4:24 AM Reply   
Where are you located?
Old    bobbymucic            07-04-2003, 6:07 AM Reply   
from your picture it looks like the top is on the outside of the tower (bimini struts over the tower struts).
Is that how you are trying to use it?
Old     (noquams)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-04-2003, 7:19 AM Reply   
When I bought my last boat the sales guy convinced me to order the bimni larger than the tower. The reason for this is to allow the maxumum coverage possible. It works great but the problem is I have to remove one of the bottom screws and open the bimni, then when it's open fit it in the space under the tower.
Old     (monstertower)      Join Date: Mar 2003       07-05-2003, 8:29 AM Reply   
Can you post a close up of the top. Also, if the legs have a button on them it is so they can telescope shorter to get the bimini into position.

Bill
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       07-07-2003, 9:14 AM Reply   
Ok thanks guys. The bimini top is in the inside of the towers, I just dont know how the back is supported. I have the straps but dont see how it will work out. I will see if I can get a close up shot and shot you what I mean.
Old    egress            07-07-2003, 9:44 AM Reply   
What kind of Wakeboard racks are those black ones that you added on to the sides of the tower? I need some like that.
Old     (leetudor)      Join Date: Oct 2001       07-07-2003, 7:45 PM Reply   
Take the long arm that is in the down position now and put it in the front hole in the round mount. Take the two short arms and hook them to the front arms of the tower. Take the middle length arms, that have slotted holes and put them in the back hole of the round mount. You should then have two long straps on the back that should hang and connect to the D-rings on the back arms right below the black pad.