Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeskating

Old     (fontain06)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-11-2008, 6:07 PM Reply   
anyone know when they are going to be for sale? i need a new pair of wakeskate shoes, and the nike's look sick.
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-11-2008, 6:54 PM Reply   
i heard from a rep that they will be out in april, but this is the wakeskate world and things never quite go to plan....

(Message edited by wakemitch on February 11, 2008)
Old     (fontain06)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-12-2008, 5:00 PM Reply   
april will turn into august. i can't wait that long. any word on whether or not the new jet pilot shoes are any good? or if reef is coming out with more byerly's?
Old     (2007_x2)      Join Date: May 2007       02-13-2008, 8:31 PM Reply   
i could have swore we had some at the show but i could be wrong ill check!
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-13-2008, 11:42 PM Reply   
Mike, samples were on display at the show but not for sale. i made sure, im so tempted to get some even though ive always been anti nike. the soles just seem so good.
Old     (kornhouse)      Join Date: May 2007       02-22-2008, 8:12 PM Reply   
ones at expo were proto. i personally dont like them the yellow stripe ruins em
Old     (perfski)      Join Date: Sep 2004       03-04-2008, 6:54 PM Reply   
The release date is April....called the Air Mogan Wake....One Color to start...possibly a limited edition shoe mid summer. We've ordered them heavy as we think they are going to be really good.
When they are available...we will have them. We have alot of other 6.0 stuff currently in stock and its selling really well. One nice thing is they always have fresh colors coming at you....and 6.0's fit and quality have been excellent.

Bill @ Performance.
Old     (treycleaton)      Join Date: Mar 2005       03-05-2008, 5:29 PM Reply   
ehhh, overrated, especially the team signature clown shoes they're fugly.