Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (SethRavid)      Join Date: Jul 2012       07-17-2012, 12:37 PM Reply   

from Seth Ravid on Vimeo.

Twitter: @SethRavid for more coverage in the coming weeks!
Old     (petrie141)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-17-2012, 12:47 PM Reply   
Thanks for that! It's hard to find footage of an entire run during a cable comp. Perfect lunch time video.
Old     (SethRavid)      Join Date: Jul 2012       07-17-2012, 12:50 PM Reply   
Thanks!
Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       07-17-2012, 7:26 PM Reply   
looked like a fun comp, one thing I dont understand, how did Andrew Proses not come first? Looked like a much more complete run to me. Technically he smoked the other guy on air tricks and had a HS and TS 7 off the kicker. The other guy was better on the rails but not on overall composition
Old     (SethRavid)      Join Date: Jul 2012       07-18-2012, 8:46 AM Reply   
Ya, I can see your point. I couldn't tell you for sure why things shook out the way they did because I'm not a judge and I didn't see the score sheets. I'm guessing Billy's rail advantage outweighed Proses' air tricks.

Proses really knows how to put together a smooth run and pack in a lot of tricks, but I thought Billy had better amplitude and style. I wouldn't want to be a judge, that's for sure!
Old     (txwakerider14)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-18-2012, 9:29 AM Reply   
Billy grabbed a lot of his tricks where others did not, and he did a ts air trick, on top of his rail riding being way better prolly put him over the top. Either way it was close
Old     (SethRavid)      Join Date: Jul 2012       07-18-2012, 5:57 PM Reply   
That's what I love about this series. The battles are epic. Novice division has been drawing 7-10 people each round, and intermediate has like 10-15. There are so many talented riders who can blow up on any given night and take out the win. It's fun to be in the mix and fun to watch!
Old     (JoLo_Si)      Join Date: Oct 2011       07-19-2012, 11:29 AM Reply   
Nice comp, thanks for the vid.