Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 14, 2003

Old    rmanoff            10-14-2003, 9:45 PM Reply   
this movie is the best. has any one seen it.
Old    maverick_gear            10-14-2003, 9:49 PM Reply   
ya, it was premiered with ALLY in portland during the pro tour it is suuuuper siiiick.
Old    martini            10-15-2003, 4:26 PM Reply   
hampson owns it...just the best stuff going on a skate...much respect to thomas and his team of non-binding riders...drew,aaron,and jim's sections are all ridiculous as well!

-good stuff!

Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       10-15-2003, 4:39 PM Reply   
I bought it just over a week ago and I've probably watched the whole thing 5 times. Does that answer your question?

Hampson's part is unreal. Which is his normal stance??!!!

Him and Reed's sections blew my mind.
Old     (kevin_bird)      Join Date: Dec 2002       10-15-2003, 7:45 PM Reply   
Hey does any one know how old danny hamspon is i thinks hes like 14 or 15 but how old is time Kovacich he is sick and has mad style
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       10-15-2003, 8:09 PM Reply   
Danny is 15. Have you guys checked out the alternate soundtrack? That like changes the whole video. Got some cool tracks from Movies like "RAD" and "Karate Kid". I love it.
Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       10-15-2003, 8:31 PM Reply   
Thane I was on the floor laughing when I heard that. Fricken hilarious!
Old     (scottie_k)      Join Date: Jun 2003       10-16-2003, 10:04 AM Reply   
Hey Rusty, we've been watching it at the shop, pretty sick! Chris knew all the songs from the alternate sountrack and was so stoked on the vid. Lets get in the water soon!
Old    rmanoff            10-16-2003, 12:34 PM Reply   
yeah the alternate soundtrack is sick. chris probably grow up watching Rad BMX just like me. danny's part is nuts. that kid is the best wakeskater in the world hands down.
Old    rmanoff            10-16-2003, 12:35 PM Reply   
scott i'd like to ride soon but let me get some money together so i'm not so much of a mooch.
Old     (scottie_k)      Join Date: Jun 2003       10-16-2003, 1:17 PM Reply   
Yea, Chris said he used to watch RAD everyday after school. You don't need any money to ride with me! Do you guys have any of the new 04 inland surfers yet?
Old     (scottie_k)      Join Date: Jun 2003       10-16-2003, 1:18 PM Reply   
Rusty, do you have the vid "scrubs of the south", I've been wanting to see it but haven't?
Old    rmanoff            10-16-2003, 3:44 PM Reply   
hey scott. we dont carry inland surfer. we just do hyperlite and liquid force wakesurf stuff. and no i haven't seen that scrubs movie yet. post something on the discussion board about it.