Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeskating

Old     (dave27)      Join Date: May 2005       12-29-2005, 12:31 PM Reply   
I can land shuvits on an indo board pretty regularly now. I have only done 2 shuvits on the water. What do you guys think about the similarities if any to water vs. indo board? I have a hell of a time with consistency.
Old    vincewhiteman            12-30-2005, 1:43 PM Reply   
indo boards are lighter, i made a little cylinder out of wood on the lathe, i just use my L13 on it, it seems pretty good, but still hard with the bigger board
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-07-2006, 12:37 AM Reply   
personally, i can shuvit on a wakeskate way better than on a balance board. i dont have that great of balance
Old     (pirate)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-10-2006, 12:53 PM Reply   
Consistancy comes from time on the water. Make sure your flat before you pop alot of people cut out and they dont completely flatten out before they throw the trick. Take it slow, Cut out, flatten out, cound to one and then throw it.

Just a little help take it or leave it.

Good luck man.
Old     (pirate)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-10-2006, 12:55 PM Reply   
OHHHH ive never riden one of the indo boards so i have no idea if that helps. They look like fun and im sure it cant hurt to get good on one.

again Good Luck.
Old     (delta_rider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-03-2006, 9:04 PM Reply   
I can do a shuvit on a indo but haven't tried it on water yet