Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 30, 2004

Old    valhalla579            11-10-2004, 7:24 PM Reply   
I just checked out double-up's new board line for '05 on their website and i was a little confused... Kyle Murphy's pro model is the same exact shape they've used for Greg Nelson's pro model for the last 2 years... Isn't the point of a pro model for a boarder to put input into his board based on his own riding style? Did they just say, "well Kyle, you need a pro model... why don't you take Greg's???" I'm a big fan of double-up, i've been riding their boards for 3 years.. but this is crazy... way to push the sport to new limits double-up. I do think it's really sweet that Keith finally got his own pro model though.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       11-10-2004, 11:43 PM Reply   
evan, actually, it happens more than people think. for example, erik ruck's 1st pro model with hyperlite, era, was danny harf's old board, premier.
Old     (jrad)      Join Date: Mar 2004       11-11-2004, 12:04 AM Reply   
and while Murphs board looks exactly like nelsons, their are some things they changed. The characteristics underneath the board are a little different.