Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (Ryan_Scott)      Join Date: Oct 2010       10-05-2010, 9:22 AM Reply   
Case ur wonderin...
Old     (jdjjamesz)      Join Date: Mar 2008       10-05-2010, 9:30 AM Reply   
we had so much weight in the back and middle the boat wouldnt go anwhere unless we put weight in the nose..I never use weight in the nose of my boat..Ive set up alot of boats and the way I set that one up I needed to put weight in he nose to make it have speed and vert..we tryed all diffirent ways for three days and that was the best set up..
Old     (jdjjamesz)      Join Date: Mar 2008       10-05-2010, 9:39 AM Reply   
Im so used to the switchblade on my boat ,it makes the wave over vert,thats what I meant about being steep.It didnt have the over vert in it but still one of the best wakes Ive rode and Ive rode alot of wakes..
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-05-2010, 9:48 AM Reply   
That is interesting stanley. On my RZ2, a 22ft boat, it NEEDS weight up front, and loves it. On my 24Ve, very similar hulls, just longer, you can't put any weight up front, or it just destroys the wave.
Old     (sailing216)      Join Date: Oct 2007       10-05-2010, 11:44 AM Reply   
My buddy's V-ride is the same way a bunch of weight in the bow. Had me scratching my head after setting up Cent Avy/Enzo/Falcon that we hardly ever weight up front unless we are slamming and it's not much

sweet wave Stanley.
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-05-2010, 2:02 PM Reply   
Who would even question the Wheelhouse??? c'mon people.......
Old     (jdjjamesz)      Join Date: Mar 2008       10-05-2010, 3:42 PM Reply   
I dont think anyone is Questioning anyone.Of course they have a great wake,I think its good for everyone to talk and help each other..Its all about everyone working and talking about there set ups,i dont know why people think talking about diffirent ideas and working together to help each others boats turns into a negative thing..
Old     (StanleyWheelhouse)      Join Date: May 2010       10-06-2010, 7:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdjjamesz View Post
I dont think anyone is Questioning anyone.Of course they have a great wake,I think its good for everyone to talk and help each other..Its all about everyone working and talking about there set ups,i dont know why people think talking about diffirent ideas and working together to help each others boats turns into a negative thing..
Wheelhouse is picking up what you are putting down! Cheers. JamesZ gets it.

James sounds like it needed the weight up there to get the bow down so the boat would go.
Old     (StanleyWheelhouse)      Join Date: May 2010       10-06-2010, 7:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyv420 View Post
Who would even question the Wheelhouse??? c'mon people.......
Just Wheelhouse. Not The Wheelhouse. First name is Stanley. In Case ur wonderin
Old     (jdjjamesz)      Join Date: Mar 2008       10-06-2010, 3:25 PM Reply   
yeah,thats what happened those boats are good size..perfect when theres just a couple of people and tons of weight in the back..hows the7D you got ,such a sick cam ,be careful of the over heating on it and if you didnt get a warranty I would go get one...Ive had mine for six months and it already has gone back twice..
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-07-2010, 10:33 AM Reply   
Oh, ok I was not trying to be negative, just funny, and Wheelhouse, not the Wheelhouse, got it! And if you prefer Stanley, I can do that. Sorry, my bad....
Old     (StanleyWheelhouse)      Join Date: May 2010       10-08-2010, 4:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdjjamesz View Post
yeah,thats what happened those boats are good size..perfect when theres just a couple of people and tons of weight in the back..hows the7D you got ,such a sick cam ,be careful of the over heating on it and if you didnt get a warranty I would go get one...Ive had mine for six months and it already has gone back twice..
Loving the 7D. It kills it. I will watch the over heating issue. Thanks for telling me. The shutter speed is so fast I can see why it might over heat. Got a 10-22 lens and 15-85 lens. Both do a great job.