Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (kyle945)      Join Date: Apr 2008       04-13-2008, 1:06 PM Reply   
I have been looking online for a new wakesurf board and found a company called triple x who makes a board "with the same specs as the phase 5 prop". i know someone with a phase 5 prop who loves it and have only heard good things about it, and this triple x company sells theirs for about $300. anyone heard of this or ridden one? the site is below where i found it, thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Triple-X-Wake-Surfer-Phase-Five-Wake-Surfboard_W0QQitemZ230234960742QQihZ013QQcategoryZ 22710QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksi dZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247
Old     (phunnel)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-03-2008, 2:39 PM Reply   
i'm also curious if anyone has has a chance to ride these boards
Old     (trash4life)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-03-2008, 4:13 PM Reply   
I know that wakeoutlaws.com sells them and has ridden them as well. I would call them and they can tell you what you need to know. They're great to work with and have a lot of surf experience to draw from.