Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 21, 2006

Old     (patrick)      Join Date: Apr 2003       07-17-2006, 10:41 AM Reply   
I have a 2003 boatmate trailer with a fulton jack. It looks like I need a bolt-through 1000 lb swivel fulton XP something or other, there's an XP10, XP10W, XP10L, and XP100. Does anyone know which one is correct. Some also have different snap lock holes at 1/2" vs. 3/8". I'd like to replace it with the closest one w/o dirlling larger holes if possible.
Old     (yosquire)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-18-2006, 8:10 AM Reply   
Yeah, my Fulton jack just broke (sat) on my 04 Extreme Trailer. So I'm looking to solve this same problem as well. On my trailer, the Jack base is welded to the trailer, so I have to match it at the swivel.
Old     (patrick)      Join Date: Apr 2003       07-20-2006, 11:49 AM Reply   
My base is welded to the trailer too. I've talked to my dealer, he shows the XP100 for my replacement and you just use the jack but not the trailer mounting piece. Having said that, he said it was like $80, I bought one from West Marine (via website) shipped from CA to VA, it just arrived. Also, I bought a special wrench with about a 1" recessed head with 3/4 and 7/8 to remove the old jack. I'm pretty sure a socket wrench wouldn't fit and a regular wrench wouldn't work either.