Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (fman)      Join Date: Nov 2008       04-03-2011, 10:30 PM Reply   
Anyone here running WS Pro 80's on there G3 and do you have any pictures? I am getting ready to have my system installed on my VLX and wanted to see what they looked like on the tower. Clearance issues? regrets? things you would change?

Any pics appreciated.... thanks.
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       04-04-2011, 6:26 AM Reply   
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id...223&aid=230156

http://www.wetsounds.com/pages/galle...bu/malibu.html

There is a ton of pics here on our facebook page and a couple of some custom painted red ones on the gallery. Dual 80's, dula 60's and combos. Our new G3 adapters allow any combo to bolt right up with no clearance issues for bimini or racks. On the G3 tower, the 80's fit perfect and IMHO are not too big as this tower is wider and taller than say the Illusion.

The new adapters are available in black and full polished billet. So if you have a black tower, the black is factory matched with textured powder coat. But if you have a white or the new color towers, you can get the polished for a killer look. We have even had some guys do the polished on the black to add some flare.

Let me know any other questions

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old     (rcraighughes)      Join Date: Feb 2011       04-04-2011, 10:38 AM Reply   
Here is my 2011 with a Pro 485 and a pair of Pro 80's. I got the G3 adapter plate for a better fit and highly recommend it.

Old     (rcraighughes)      Join Date: Feb 2011       04-04-2011, 11:14 AM Reply   
try this again. I only have one pair of the pro80's but the adapter plate allows for 2 pairs
Attached Images

Old     (fman)      Join Date: Nov 2008       04-04-2011, 1:36 PM Reply   
Rich, those look great. Looks like they fit nicely tucked away in the corner of the tower area. I am only going to have (2) Pro 80's, so this should work out perfect. And nice looking VLX....thanks for sharing the pics!