Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (bryce2320)      Join Date: May 2012       08-20-2012, 7:12 PM Reply   
Ive been researching for hours and really cant find a sure answer on the best place to put a 2nd sub. I already have a 13w7 under the helm in a big ported box and its sounding great. I have the opportunity to buy another 13w7 and 1000/1 amp to match what I already have in it for a pretty good price. I would like to put a ported box under the observers seat. Theres not much room in my Tige 21i to put a very big box in there. I would kind of like to build a box that is ported out of the side. I'm pretty nervous at the idea of cutting into the walk way of my boat. Would a 2nd sub in the observer seat be worth it without porting it out thru the walkway? Any opinions or experience with the best set up for a 2nd sub would be great.