Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 24, 2009

Old     (hyule)      Join Date: Nov 2006       07-07-2009, 5:27 AM Reply   
Trying to get a hold of gator board for replacement laces. Tried the email on their website but no response. Any advice or keep trying...
Old     (jsweat)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-07-2009, 6:46 AM Reply   
try calling them. I have gotten in touch with them by calling and by email. They have been really good with me it took a day for the response on email but then the second email was only a few hours.
Old     (humboldt9)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-07-2009, 11:11 AM Reply   
I e-mailed them twice to try and get replacement lace/cord locks for my bindings and never heard back. Disappointed for sure as I only used the bindings once and the locks already broke. Post up if you are able to get a hold of someone. Good luck!
Old     (hyule)      Join Date: Nov 2006       07-07-2009, 11:42 AM Reply   
Sucks to hear this is not unique. I'll keep you posted in any event.
Old     (gwperry2)      Join Date: May 2009       07-07-2009, 11:51 AM Reply   
the lace locks are touchy you need to figure them out I think I broke 6 befor I got it down they will send you a bunch I know i got like 15 extra.I put them in all my buddies boats just incase some one new rides my board.
Email Damian he is on top of it djh@gatorboards.com
Call this number 951-813-4014
Old     (jsweat)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-07-2009, 12:02 PM Reply   
i spoke with Brian Allred email is brian@gatorboards.com, he responded very quickly to me.
Old     (headhunter)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-07-2009, 3:26 PM Reply   
Did you check with those guys before you gave out their contact info?
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       07-07-2009, 4:59 PM Reply   
True, why would the people at Gator Boards want a customer to be able to track them down..
Old     (dcranium)      Join Date: Mar 2006       07-07-2009, 8:04 PM Reply   
Thanks for the reminder, as my lace lock on some Gator bindings busted on my last set on the first day of use. I emailed Damien and was told that some were on the way, but nothing ever came in the mail. Another email weeks later and no email response. I tried again after essentially giving up. So we'll see (but I'm not holding my breath!)
Old     (humboldt9)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-07-2009, 9:45 PM Reply   
Hopefully someone from Gator checks this board periodically like a lot of the other industry manufacturers and might be willing to lend a hand. It sounds like the customer service issues aren't and isolated incident. I have to say I love my board and bindings but I'm disappointed with not getting a reply when I e-mailed the customer service link on the website twice.
Old     (hyule)      Join Date: Nov 2006       07-08-2009, 9:59 AM Reply   
Heard from customer service a week after email sent. They were happy to send lace locks via ups. Problem looks like it will be solved!
Old     (dcranium)      Join Date: Mar 2006       07-08-2009, 6:49 PM Reply   
Hey what do you know. After hitting up Brian with an email yesterday, I received a response and was told that they were sent (along w. a UPS tracking #). Maybe they are getting on the ball now!
Old     (humboldt9)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-10-2009, 8:08 PM Reply   
I sent an e-mail to Brian Allred earlier this afternoon and heard back from him within a couple of hours. I have to say I love the comfort and functionality of my set up and I'm glad I got this resolved because I love their products. Props to Gator for stepping up and taking care of their customers.
Old     (mikef9844)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-10-2009, 11:55 PM Reply   
I had a problem with my gator bindings and they took good care of me. Called them and left a message, and got a call back the next day. A few emails with some pictures and they helped me fix my problem. I love my gator bindings and their customer service was great.