Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 21, 2005

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (mmobius2001)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-02-2005, 11:17 AM Reply   
i remember an article i read somewhere but forgot what it said about this.

here is my problem: im 6ft 190lbs ride a 142, and have my bindings 1 in from all the way out, and both feet are ducked. well lately after a day of plenty heelside jumps my back leg knee hurts in the back of the knee, which doesnt bother me a whole lot, but then recently when i go switch (back leg knee now my front knee) will start hurting bad, but this time in the front of the knee towards the outside of the leg, i made it hurt pretty bad when i went heelside w2w 180 into the flats.

now i know some if not most of the problem is that when i land/go switch i want to put too much weight on my front foot, which straightens my leg which pressures my knee when chop or rollers come because im not fully absorbing them.

but i know some of the problem is the degree of duck to my bindings i think, or are the bindings out too far, and if its the duck to i brings the in towards center or duck them more towards ends?