Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (kevin214)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-09-2010, 7:17 PM Reply   
Summer before last the wife gave the OK on a new boat. She just wanted to ski. I went to Mastercraft and ordered a new PS214. First of last summer her and her friend want to try to surf. Now I have 3000lbs of water crammed in a ski boat. She can surf it fine. I can't get a wave big enough for a 200lb man to surf though. I have her friend talked into buying a surf boat, so I can get my ski boat back. I think she would do good with an Avalanche. Does anyone close by have would we could try? I don't want to ruin a lake day for someone, just need 30 minutes or so to try the wave. I would rather ride in a boat that has had the wake "tweaked". I am afraid the dealer is not going to weight the boat how it needs to be just for a demo. Thats why I am bumming rides. Not looking for free ride, pay for gas, time or what ever. Thank, Kevin
Old     (lakesurfer)      Join Date: Jul 2009       08-09-2010, 7:25 PM Reply   
post on www.CenturionCew.com
Old     (surffresh)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-10-2010, 11:41 AM Reply   
I hooked him up with the owners of an Avy that I sold with a switchblade, he has sacks, they have no clue what they have and want to learn, they are all going to be blown away. It is the same boat as in my profile pic with only 1,500 added to factory port and center hard tanks ( about 500 together ) so 2,000 plus a small crew.
Old     (kevin214)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-10-2010, 1:08 PM Reply   
Going to ride Saturday. Will post pics. Here is pic of where we are now. Yes, we have a long way to go. It has a very nice ski wake though.....
Attached Images

Old     (kevin214)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-15-2010, 11:32 AM Reply   
Pic from Saturday. First day on a true surf boat, need to work on wave shape. Good gracious what a difference!
Attached Images

Old     (surffresh)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-15-2010, 6:34 PM Reply   
time.............I see alot of good and some not so, glad it went as well as it did. Not so sure about the blade with the crew and I run regular, you know what I mean