Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (littletna)      Join Date: Jan 2008       03-05-2010, 5:14 PM Reply   
Just purchased the upgrade for the perfect pass to the stargazer gps. We had some issues with our paddle wheel last year and I think this should be a much better set up. What do you think?

P.S. Just added some pictures to get in the mood for summer!!!
Attached Images

Old     (lifetimewarranty)      Join Date: Oct 2008       03-05-2010, 5:32 PM Reply   
I just ordered my full stargazer kit from onlyinboards. CANT WAIT!

BTW - I dig that last pic...Got the kid, the wife, and all the goodies for a good time!
Old     (littletna)      Join Date: Jan 2008       03-05-2010, 7:54 PM Reply   
Seminoe res, WY on labor day weekend 09. No one there!! Great water!!
Attached Images

Old     (wake26)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-06-2010, 10:46 AM Reply   
just upgraded also but I have to wait till the ice comes off the lakes to try it out. hopefully it works better then the paddle wheel did.
Old     (dh03r6)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-06-2010, 11:09 AM Reply   
Do any of you guys want to sell your old system?
Old     (wake26)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-07-2010, 10:43 AM Reply   
the only part of my perfect pass that I have to sell is the wakeboard pro brain box
Old     (littletna)      Join Date: Jan 2008       03-08-2010, 11:50 AM Reply   
apparently the new system just plugs into the old set up so there should not be anything left over to sell. sorry.
Old     (kamighazi)      Join Date: Nov 2008       03-08-2010, 11:56 AM Reply   
I've had stargaz for almost a year. zero problems. 3000# of ballast and it sticks the speed consistently within .3 mph of what you set. and the new gauge rocks.

love this product
Old    ausbill32            03-08-2010, 1:42 PM Reply   
I recently purchased my boat used it didn't have perfect pass. After some research, I elected for Star Gazer rather than paddle wheel. It's getting installed this week, I can't wait to test it out. I had paddle wheel in my last boat so I'm looking forward to writing up a comparison.
Old     (wake26)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-08-2010, 2:12 PM Reply   
Bill

please do I still have almost two months before I can get on the lake. it will be interesting to see how it works for you.
Old    ausbill32            03-08-2010, 2:13 PM Reply   
I'll post back here sometime next week. The boats also getting unwinterezed so as soon as get it back, I'm dropping it in the water for a test run.
Old     (santa)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-08-2010, 5:25 PM Reply   
I got the Stargazer upgrade last year. At first it was very quirky and the timing/speed was all over the place. So I called PP's customer service. Turns out that the device was never properly initialized. So while I was in the boat, their technician was on the phone with me and he made me go through a series of routines to set up everything properly. The process took about 10 minutes and eversince my Stargazer has been rock solid.