Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 12, 2008

Old    nwwakerider            05-06-2008, 7:03 PM Reply   
I bought a pair of 3DS boots from Wileys in Seattle less than a year ago and the inside of the boot is starting to tear. Its not bad, but its just going to get worse. Does the warranty cover them still? Does anyone know if I can return them to Wileys or if I need to ship them to Hyperlite. Thanks
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       05-06-2008, 7:30 PM Reply   
I would contact Hyperlite customer service. I have never dealt with HL customer service, but O'brien and CWB customer service departments were top notch and dealt with my problems quickly.
Old     (luke22885)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-06-2008, 7:40 PM Reply   
If you call hyperlite they are going to tell you that you have to contact your local dealer.... at least thats what they told me. The dealer then sent mine in and charged me the shipping. Hyperlite is very good about warrantys. The only problem is that then the one board shop i went to was kind of giving me crap to have them send them in because i didnt buy them from there... although they will still do it.
Old    nwwakerider            05-06-2008, 10:13 PM Reply   
i guess i will just call Wiley's and ask them their process for returns/exchanges
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-07-2008, 5:23 AM Reply   
Just bring them in and show them to Darren. If it's product failure he'll have no issue getting them replaced for you.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       05-07-2008, 5:33 AM Reply   
dealer handles hype. no point in contacting them.