Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 20, 2005

Old     (midwestrider)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-30-2005, 6:11 AM Reply   
I decided to update my setup and take advantage of the 05 closeouts. My new HL 3DS DNA 143 and LF XL Team bindings should be arriving today! The best part is that I get to try my new setup on the water this Thursday. I'll post pics when I get it, I am so stoked.

Jb
Old     (just_board)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-30-2005, 1:27 PM Reply   
Me too, I ended up with a Fish and some Parks..Not bad..
Old     (midwestrider)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-06-2005, 6:26 AM Reply   
Well I don't have the pics yet, but I absolutely love this new setup. I was riding an '03 Premier 140 DNA, but I felt like I was sinking it all the time, but what difference going to this board is! The 3DS rides much higher in the water and it much quicker than the old Premier shape. It tracks super strong, but releases really easily for butter and lip slides. The pop and landings of this board are amazing! I was even taking my toeside jumps into the flats! Hard landings way out in the flats that I would normally drop on my Premier I rode away clean from on the 3DS, I can't say enough how much I enjoyed the ride of this board.

The LF Team bindings are just amazing as well. With the laces loosened all the way up, I was able to slip them on easily in my living room. They go on so easy, cinch down quickly and are so comfortable and supportive at the same time. One caution, make sure the lace ends are triple knotted. I have already lost one of the rubber lace clips because one of the laces only had a single knot. Just check the laces over thoroughly, one of my laces even untied and pulled through the lace eye in the back.

Jb