Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 05, 2004

Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-03-2004, 8:56 AM Reply   
Amazing all day on Utah Lake yesterday. Surprising as it may sound, I also was fairly comfortable trunking in. Here are a few photos of the days events.

Sorry we missed you guys Jim, Jay, Dave, Dawn & anyone else we may have missed.

Egg on the Sky Ski.

Playing our flag boy.

Mike
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-03-2004, 8:59 AM Reply   
Few more....

Bird

Not so much for the trick as the water....LOOK AT THAT....at like 3:30 on a Sunday afternoon...
Old     (clintc)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-03-2004, 9:33 AM Reply   
That's not Utah Lake, that's Jordanelle. It's usually like this on weekends. Utah Lake is always muddy & choppy, tons of boats!

What was the water temp E.J.? I still haven't been out yet. I baked in the sun all day Saturday watching baseball games, you could see the lake from the park & it looked pretty nice.

How's the new boat? Is that Mike as in "Snotrag?"

Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-03-2004, 9:46 AM Reply   
Love the boat....

Yes, Snot Rag & Mike are one in the same.

I was reading 60 on the temp and I think that must have been pretty close. It was warm enough outside that I was fine in boardshorts.

Great day.....what you see in the photos was how it was all day long. We got on the water around 1:00 and left around 6:30....no change all day. It was so nice and there were so few boats, we stopped half way across the lake, sat in the middle and rode there.

E.J.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-03-2004, 9:47 AM Reply   
Oh...I was just looking over the photos and don't want people to mistake my comments. The first and second pic are both of Egg....

E.J.
Old     (bog)      Join Date: Sep 2002       05-03-2004, 11:52 AM Reply   
nice pics ej, sorry we missed you guys too. at least we all had butter! great day :-)
Old     (bdehaan)      Join Date: Jul 2003       05-03-2004, 1:32 PM Reply   
I didnt think anyone in Utah was boarding yet. Great pics. Guess we're going to have to try Utah Lake soon!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-03-2004, 2:45 PM Reply   
Beautiful setting. Those pics are awesome with the snow in the background. .
Old     (rideut)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-05-2004, 5:01 PM Reply   
That was a sweet day. Thanks for the pull E.J. that boat of yours is something else. Got out again today, Took my ride. Typical Utah lake windy, choppy. We did see the token x star pulling a tube though.

Clintc, Hey how have you been long time no talk to...