Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    Chaserwaser            04-09-2010, 8:02 AM Reply   
What is/are your favorite wakeboarding pics whether there funny / bad / and the best pictures you have ever seen! They can be of you or anything wakeboard / wakeskate / wake / family / good times on the lake or anything else related and I would like to know why you appreciate them, I stumbled across this and thought it was really funny.. Wakeboard dedication right there!

Old    Chaserwaser            04-09-2010, 8:09 AM Reply   
Also have this one, me and my girlfriend of two years. She is incredible and this picture which was at her familys cabin ( where I actually met her the first time i went (( Friends with her cousin who invited me up )) and me and her just "loved at first sighted it " in nebraska on lake maloney which I had the privledge of going with them atleast four times now. One of the best memories I have so far. Everyday is wakeboarding 8am to 6pm on the centurion enzo and there is rarely never a time the water is chopped always slick as butta and when it is we just bring out the surfer! I knew I found a keeper!

Last edited by Chaserwaser; 04-09-2010 at 8:17 AM.
Old     (bmr82)      Join Date: Jul 2008       04-09-2010, 9:52 AM Reply   
This one because it's just a sweet pic I think.

My daughter, age 4 at the time

My son, age 7 at the time

And my first attempt at a HS backroll. Went amazingly well, I think.
Old    Chaserwaser            04-09-2010, 9:58 AM Reply   
haha dude check out your little rippers! thats awesome I started around 9 .. started on skis before we even heard of wakeboarding .. I could get up on the skiis but I never actually stood up when I was going so I was traveling around the lake bent over like a frog hahahahh... wasnt for me .. then we tried the wakeboard up on the first try I was a natural just like your kids! You on the other hand look like a george costanza pose on that backroll kind of hahahahhaha
Old     (bmr82)      Join Date: Jul 2008       04-09-2010, 10:22 AM Reply   
That's why I love it. I look retarded. My left shoudler pops out of socket every chance it gets. It sucks when your strapped in trying to get your shoulder back in place. I have learned to tuck it in to prevent this. It's just a reaction now. If I now I am crashing, it goes chicken wing style. hahaha
Old    Chaserwaser            04-09-2010, 10:25 AM Reply   
Have you landed it yet?
Old     (bmr82)      Join Date: Jul 2008       04-09-2010, 10:49 AM Reply   
Not yet. Top priority this season. I have come very very close many times though.
Old    Chaserwaser            04-09-2010, 10:54 AM Reply   
Yea dude for sure my biggest thing is I would always let go of the rope half way through ... and then one day i was just like F it im going to land this right now and I thought about what would help me right before I was pulled out of the water.. keep the handle right next to your waist and just commit and hold on AND KEEP IT AT YOUR WAISTE DONT LET YOUR ARMS LOSE thats why i would always let go is because the rope would be tugged out of my hands ... the crashes hurt more if you dont hold on I realized if you just hold on you will get it I promise !

by the way I landed it after the third time after keeping the rope tucked into my waist that day and there is no greater feeling wakeboarding then landing your first invert!

Last edited by Chaserwaser; 04-09-2010 at 10:57 AM.
Old     (elc)      Join Date: Jan 2008       04-09-2010, 11:10 AM Reply   
The kids pics are priceless. Those are the times/memories that make all the boat/gear etc. expenses worth it.
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       04-09-2010, 11:14 AM Reply   
Chase Hermada = Joe Umali 2.0
Old    Chaserwaser            04-09-2010, 11:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_mn View Post
lol the photographer ? Why you say that?
Old     (benbuchholz)      Join Date: Oct 2009       04-09-2010, 11:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_mn View Post
I was thinkin this myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaserwaser View Post
lol the photographer ? Why you say that?
Go check out his post count
Old    Chaserwaser            04-09-2010, 11:58 AM Reply   
Hhahah oh my god ..
Old     (bmr82)      Join Date: Jul 2008       04-10-2010, 8:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by elc View Post
The kids pics are priceless. Those are the times/memories that make all the boat/gear etc. expenses worth it.
True. My daughter asked me a few weeks ago if I would sign her up for a contest this summer. That she wanted to do a wakeboard contest. .......I could have cried...hahahaha