Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old     (wakestar8878)      Join Date: Oct 2003       03-15-2005, 11:39 PM Reply   
I just had the total California weekend! Woke up bright and early Saturday to meet Troy and Erica for an morning session at Elsinore (thanks Troy, I had a blast). Although it was foggy the water was nice and smooth and as high as I've ever seen it. Troy managed to navigate the fog long enough for us all to get a couple good sets in. Troy and Erica are a lot of fun to watch ride. Troy constantly goes from trick to trick and never slows down, and Erica goes bigger than any other girl I know! Hopefully next time we can get Thane up outta bed.

Sunday I woke up bright and early again, (thanks Red Bull) and drove to go to Glamis for a day in the dunes. Took a ride to Oldsmobile hill and played around for awhile. Then headed home to get ready for work on Monday, what a weekend.

I'm just barely recovering from my lack of sleep, that is my excuse for not posting the pictures until now, and I'm sticking to it!
They aren't the best but here is what I got.
erica
erica toeside
Nessie is actually in the water!
Nessie
erica backroll
erica
erica
shawn butterslide
shawn
shawn
shawn
shawn backroll
shawn
shawn backroll 2
shawn switch b-roll
shawn switch b-roll 2
shawn
troy
troy backroll
troy melan
troy roastbeef
troy
troy
troy
troy indy

troy

The shot of the day.

Mike's sweet 211
mike's 211

(Message edited by wakestar8878 on March 15, 2005)
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       03-16-2005, 8:11 AM Reply   
Great pics Shawn.
Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       03-16-2005, 8:15 AM Reply   
Nic pics.. love Troys expressions on his face, priceless.. Yea. I have seen Erica ride and shes tears it up.
Never thought we would see the dragon(?) in the water again..
Elsie is loking the best it has in many many years..
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       03-16-2005, 9:24 AM Reply   
Is the water really still cold enough for drysuits in so cal?
Old     (wakestar8878)      Join Date: Oct 2003       03-16-2005, 9:49 AM Reply   
No J-rod, we are just complete wusses!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-16-2005, 11:02 AM Reply   
holy shizz! i've never seen the serpent underwater before!
Old     (ktmwakeboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-16-2005, 7:33 PM Reply   
Who built that loch ness monster and of what material? That is hilarious :-)
Old     (erica_b)      Join Date: Apr 2004       03-17-2005, 5:52 AM Reply   
Yeah, that day was a blast! Nice pics Shawn... even though Thane says it looks like I'm taking a s**t in the second one of me. Haha!! Anyway, it sure was crazy out that morning with all the fog.

Thanks so much Troy, but you probably won't see this. Can you believe that after wakeboarding last weekend, Troy and my dad are off to New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, and Colorado to do some sick skiing? Those two never quit!!!