Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 10, 2007

Old     (krkx93)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-05-2007, 4:47 PM Reply   
ive been trying to land a backroll ive tryed it about 12 times and i always end up under rotating the nose of my board goes straight in the water. any suggestions or tips?
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       09-05-2007, 5:07 PM Reply   
wait. wait longer to throw the flip, and make sure youre throwing your hips up and shoulders down. also the closer the rope is to your waist, the faster you will rotate. remember, wait.
Old     (wakerider143)      Join Date: Aug 2007       09-05-2007, 6:22 PM Reply   
Man same thing happens to me!!
Old     (biglap)      Join Date: Aug 2007       09-06-2007, 10:22 AM Reply   
Same approach as a normal w2w jump, arms bent and locked at 90°!!! Keep that position until the end!!! At the end of your pop, when you start to leave the wake, look over your front shoulder, spot the landing (it coming fast), relax and land!!! That's how I do it and it works really well!!! ... oh, bigger you go, easier it feel!!!
Upload
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       09-06-2007, 12:14 PM Reply   
Used a nice easy slide with your mouse all the way the page, as soon as you get to the top you want to click on the discussion. You want to keep the mouse cord tight all the way so you don't over shot the Discussion box. As you come to the next point you will want to spot the Trick tips section. As you get to it click on it. Keep the mouse in close to you. Then ride it out. It should be just like anyother time on WakeWorld. Good luck When you get a lil better you can try and Grab the keyboard when you are doing this. Just for a lil more style. Sorry had to do it! Good luck with the back roll

(Message edited by bigpapaf1f on September 06, 2007)
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       09-06-2007, 12:18 PM Reply   
haha
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       09-06-2007, 2:09 PM Reply   
Thats the best tip I could give him in this section of WW. Haha
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-06-2007, 3:07 PM Reply   
BG, I guess I didn't hold the mouse close enough. I just got jacked took a desk to the chin.
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       09-06-2007, 3:18 PM Reply   
I hate when that happens!!! I have broke so many keyboards that way! Good thing I got the hook up!!
Old     (krkx93)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-06-2007, 3:39 PM Reply   
yea thanx for the advice i think ill go for the keyboard grab too itll look sick lol