Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 19, 2005

Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-10-2005, 10:15 AM Reply   
The next demo day is June 22 at Folsom. We will have a '05 VLX, Xstar and X-2 plus all the Hyperlite and LF gear. Come out for the free day and join us. Sign up is filling fast.

Call Patrick @ Rocklin-916-630-8800
Call Triston @ Rancho-916-635-2628

Old     (larry6)      Join Date: Oct 2002       06-10-2005, 10:58 AM Reply   
Hey Buffalow when's DS2 coming out? Havent heard anything on it...
Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       06-10-2005, 4:33 PM Reply   
Is there one at Calero i see on the thing? July 8?
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-10-2005, 8:59 PM Reply   
Zack- stop by Cope's when you have some spare time. they have some sign up sheets with all the dates and times, etc.
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-10-2005, 10:55 PM Reply   
I'd go but no CWB..
My family goes up to that area all the time in the Summer. I really want to try the Marius as I'm sure most everyone does.
Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       06-11-2005, 12:06 PM Reply   
will ultimate in livermore have em im heading there soon.
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-12-2005, 12:56 AM Reply   
we just got some sign up sheets in the san jose ultimate store, but i was waaaaay too busy all day to actually even look at them. im sure livermore has some as well.

the three locations they rotate through is: calero, orwood and folsom. for those that cant read the pic buffalow threw up here is what it says (assuming i can read it correctly...haha).

June 22- folsom
July 8- calero
july 20- orwood
aug 3- folsom

again, if you are interested in comin out you need to visit one of the stores to sign up. there are no guarentees that you can drop in and get a pull.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-13-2005, 8:01 AM Reply   
Livermore does have them! We are doing Calero as you see. If you sign up and talk to your store person, it's possible they could bring out a marius for you, but that is going to be on the store specifically. All of the stores can get you signed up and they are filling quickly so if you can't get over there, give the store a call.

LARRY- DS around September and it's turning out AWESOME!