Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (eccpaint)      Join Date: Feb 2002       07-25-2011, 11:15 PM Reply   
Benj Trogdon & I flew out to KC about a week ago to help out with WTW. We had a great time, met lots of great volunteers, rode at KC Watersports, ate @ Oklahoma Joe's and the famous Waldo's Pizza! August & Katherine were great hosts.

The event went great! I rode the tube with a kid from Africa that never even seen a lake before! You know that the event was a success when people are talking about coming next year and they haven't even left from this year's event!

Here is some video from NBC in Kansas City: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/lif...ay-at-the-lake
Old     (augie_09)      Join Date: Mar 2011       08-25-2011, 7:25 PM Reply   
Just now seeing this, been a little under the weather and slammed lately at work (really I am just trying to be on the water every free minute). The event was great! It was awesome to have you guys out to help and hit up the cable park. All our boat owners have thrown in for next year, plus 3 more have joined. I am confident we can double our numbers.

We visited the kids a few weeks later. Wake the World swag was all over their place, plus I saw a few liquid force and kc watersport stickers thrown up on the property....

Everyone loved the event and we are trying to figure out how to have more events throughout the year.