Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-31-2010, 10:22 AM Reply   
There used to be quite a few locations on ebay that were selling the Kicjer KMT6's from $ 230 and up and now there isn't any that list. I was looking at upgrading to some new speakers becuase my existing speakers are getting a little old and don't sound so great anymore and I don't really have the bank to buy purchase any more expensive ones. Anyone know anywhere else you can still find them?
Old     (pnichols)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-31-2010, 12:57 PM Reply   
$299 is the cheapest I could find.

http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/S...id/0/SFV/30046
Old     (Kaikane)      Join Date: May 2010       06-01-2010, 9:50 AM Reply   
BCRider, I was about to put my pair up for sale. Only have one season on them with all the mounting hardware, etc. Practically brand new. Was going to sell them for $199 plus shipping. PM me if you're interested.
Old     (petrey10)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-01-2010, 11:06 AM Reply   
weird!! Im glad I bought mine when I did!!! they are awesome for the price====219 shipped
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-01-2010, 11:42 AM Reply   
Thanks Lorrin, Someone else has already sent me a message regarding the same thing which is a pending sale.

Paul- I checked that link today and now they say $ 399.00. They were $ 299 yesterday....wierd.
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       06-01-2010, 2:49 PM Reply   
A guy on tigeowners said that hifisound connection took his money and never sent the speakers saying that they were on back order. Took like 3 months to get his money back.
BEWARE!

They probably have not updated their ads and don't even realize that they don't have them.
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-01-2010, 3:54 PM Reply   
Personally I would not recommend HiFi - Look at their reviews. I was able to find a reputable ebay store and buy my KMT6's for $260 with a three year store warranty. Mine were brand new. Be ware of HiFi's Refurbished units.
Old     (Silverbullet555)      Join Date: May 2010       06-01-2010, 6:37 PM Reply   
I bought some a few weeks ago for $200 I think, Got them on ebay. I also have bought from hifi without any issues over the past month.

To each his own.