Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (ilovelake)      Join Date: Oct 2006       07-13-2010, 7:22 PM Reply   
I'm in Sunnyvale on business (from Austin, TX) for the next 2-4 weeks and would love to ride the Delta while I'm out here. I drove up to Union Point last Sunday without making any plans but was unable to get on with anybody at the dock there.

I will pay for gas, I will bring you beer/ice, I can drive, and I would love to help you clean up after. I can go out anytime this weekend, and I could probably even do some weekdays if you didn't mind me showing up around 6 or 7pm.

Unfortunately I didn't bring any gear with me because I broke my board just before I left... so if anyone has board shop recommendations, that would be great, maybe somewhere that demos boards? Or maybe I could just borrow a board/vest if you've got an old one?

Also I will gladly return the favor to any Delta riders coming to Austin soon...

Please don't hesitate to contact me,

-Reed Youngblood
(512)431-2202
reedayoungblood@gmail.com
Old     (ilovelake)      Join Date: Oct 2006       07-14-2010, 8:40 PM Reply   
Alright I'm not gonna lie, i'm a pretty awesome driver. Did I mention I'll pay for gas? And it doesn't have to be beer, I can bring sodas, capri sun, whatever you want...

If the lack of gear is a sticking point I will gladly buy/demo stuff from a shop. Just need somebody to give me the name of a shop that demos boards...

Maybe some personal details would help:
Male, 24, traveling alone, not married but gf back home in Austin, engineer, pretty small-ish and definitely out of shape (no need to fear picking up a stranger, i'm sure you could take me, not that you'll have to, just saying...)

Mostly I just want my thread to go back to the top.
Old     (canucknewbie)      Join Date: Nov 2004       07-15-2010, 9:12 PM Reply   
Hey Reed, sent you a PM.