Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 26, 2009

Old     (havasu4life)      Join Date: Aug 2008       03-29-2009, 1:15 PM Reply   
Hey all,

I am just curious if anyone has done business with either wake designs or 13th floor custom towers. Or if you have any suggestions on companies that manufacture custom towers. My uncle has a larger powerboat and wants to put a tower on it.

Any input would be greatly appreciated...
Old     (brit_rider)      Join Date: May 2004       03-29-2009, 1:42 PM Reply   
Wake Designs has Horrible customer service.

Samson sports get rave reviews from anyone I've known with one. They are also built very well to a high spec.
Old     (havasu4life)      Join Date: Aug 2008       03-29-2009, 5:07 PM Reply   
Thanks for the info. They have a lot of cool designs! anywhere else?
Old     (spencerwm)      Join Date: Feb 2009       03-29-2009, 10:12 PM Reply   
Titan can make him a custom tower. Call Rocky.
http://www.titanwake.com
Old     (h2oproaccessories)      Join Date: Sep 2007       03-30-2009, 6:13 AM Reply   
13th floor are some really cool guys. I met them at Surf Expo about 3 years back. They are a Mastercraft dealer (or were a dealer) and they had problems getting aftermarket products for other boats that people wanted to install tower speakers.... towers... board racks... stuff like that. They got fed up with it and started makin their own stuff and started a new business.... pretty sharp guys.
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-30-2009, 11:15 AM Reply   
Check with Gary at DBG Concepts. They make a variety of products (board racks, etc), and specialize in making VERY nice towers. I have seen their work many times. I know they do custom jobs not only for wakeboard boats, but other types of boats also. Great bunch to work with.

Buzz

http://www.dbgconcepts.com/
Old     (havasu4life)      Join Date: Aug 2008       03-30-2009, 11:57 PM Reply   
Thanks guys I forwarded this on... I am always open to more suggestions
Old     (ottog1979)      Join Date: Apr 2007       03-31-2009, 11:29 AM Reply   
Buzz... you beat me to it (DBG)!
Old     (havasu4life)      Join Date: Aug 2008       04-02-2009, 6:33 PM Reply   
ya they are impressive. there site says they uses CNC machines as well. I am liking them. check out this video I found. I don't know when you would use this but it is pretty sweet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY0oHjWm7Zw