Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 21, 2006

Old     (utmba95)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-19-2006, 6:02 PM Reply   
Can anybody recommend a good brand of tonneau or full boat cover that snaps on? Boat is a 2002 Supra Launch.

Thanks.
Old     (peterc4)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-19-2006, 11:12 PM Reply   
I would recommend you don't do the snap ons that require drilling the boat. It's too permanent.
Old     (boss210)      Join Date: Jun 2006       06-20-2006, 6:18 PM Reply   
west coast canvas. they are at tower park on the delta. I just had a cockpit cover made for my MB. yes the snaps are drilled into the hull but having you boat fully covered when trailering or leaving it in the water is well worth a couple of snaps on your boat.

Phillip
Old     (pittsy)      Join Date: Apr 2004       06-20-2006, 7:40 PM Reply   
why dont' you get a pull on cover..i had a snap on cover on my old xstar but i love the new pull on cover on my new xstar..it is faster and you can leave it on to tow with it or put it on when your boat is on the water! personally i hated the snap on covers
Old     (deepcove)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-21-2006, 6:46 AM Reply   
I had a snap on tonneau and bow cover made from Sunbrella material for my boat, it is pretty much industry standard and works very well.
Old     (lftaylor)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-21-2006, 7:43 AM Reply   
I like the snap on covers because you can leave the bow cover on if you want. I have the pull on cover for my X-star and it takes two people to pull or drag it on. I feel a snap on cover is faster and I have driven with a snap on before. Its just your own preference.
Old     (bbeach)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-21-2006, 7:46 AM Reply   
I have a Truxedo on my Z71... I wouldn't have purchased one but it came on my truck already and I've really grown to love it! It velcros on the side and the bars attached using clamps on the underside bedrails... Its nice because I can roll it up and away when I need to use the bed... It even has a great warranty and if it gets to looking not shiny a little 303 brings it right up!
Old     (bbeach)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-21-2006, 7:47 AM Reply   
wow I'm asleep! I wasn't even paying attention, thought you were asking about truck stuff!

Rookie Move!