Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old     (hyperlitenrd)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-25-2003, 4:39 PM Reply   
heres the movie of my w2w but it looks att bad
http://home.comcast.net/~chris.sontag/crapywakejump.wmv
Old     (ryin)      Join Date: May 2002       08-25-2003, 8:17 PM Reply   
progressive edge! looks like your edging at the same rate, i was having the same problem you may think your edging hard but you just gotta give it more. dont flatten out stay on your edge the whole time and keep thinking the tighter the line the better. when you stay on your edge up the wake you will really notice a difference. your wake also looks washed out, try to find the biggest part of the wake without whitewash and ride there.
Old    rdierolf            08-25-2003, 8:27 PM Reply   
chris- u need a much more harder edge. also learn the meaning of progressive edge.

ryan- i dont think adjusting the rope length would do anything for him, its just that either the boat is weighted down improperly or the boat is driving slightly sideways
Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       08-25-2003, 9:37 PM Reply   
It looks like you have an outboard or I/O. In either case, put the trim up a little to bring the nose of the boat up and clean up the wake. You can also add some weight to the back of the boat.

But as the others said, you are not cutting at all. Don't pull the rope in trying to cut harder, lean back and get on your edge and then hold it.