Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wspeedin)      Join Date: May 2011       09-12-2011, 11:07 AM Reply   
who is going to this event next weekend at Lake Hartwell, SC? I know I will be there representing the disabled side of wakeboarding and for NC. But will anybody from WW be there?
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       09-12-2011, 11:55 AM Reply   
I was planning to go but it was super inconvenient logistically and Gravel Tour is the same day. Kill it Will!
Old     (wspeedin)      Join Date: May 2011       09-12-2011, 12:20 PM Reply   
what a shame man, it woulda been good to see ya ride. Oh well, Ill hold it down and get the win I bought a go pro today so I can film it. Gonna be sick!!!
Dude, I went to Surf Expo last week and the demo day at OWC....lol, I couldnt even launch off that dock successfully, lol, it was a funny sight to see. Ill have to get back out and try again soon.
Old    Tyler93            09-12-2011, 7:25 PM Reply   
I'll be heading to Wake the Lake on Norman instead
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       09-13-2011, 11:20 AM Reply   
Man, I'm jealous that you got to go to surf expo! How'd you manage that?
Old     (wspeedin)      Join Date: May 2011       09-13-2011, 11:43 AM Reply   
Its the wheelchair!! lol dude, just kidding. A local board shop was going to promote "Wake The World" and the founder and I are trying to set up some adaptive wakeboarding clinics next year so he invited me. It was mad fun bro. I met everybody including my favorite rider, Shaun Murray. It was dope. I cant wait for what the future is gonna be like.

Last edited by wspeedin; 09-13-2011 at 11:46 AM.
Old     (eccpaint)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-13-2011, 8:35 PM Reply   
James & I will be heading down Thursday about noon. Have you seen the weather? It's gonna drop 25 degrees and a good chance of rain for Friday. brrrr... I hate to even think about a wetsuit this early in the season. Guess I will go prepared. I will try my best to trunk it though.
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       09-13-2011, 8:46 PM Reply   
Sick Will! Hopefully I can go and pick up a sponsor or two there in a few years.
Old     (wspeedin)      Join Date: May 2011       09-14-2011, 6:03 AM Reply   
Greg, that sounds like a cold and nasty weekend, but I can deal. I will make sure I bring my wetsuit as well. Michael and I will be leaving after we drop Todd off at school. We are looking forward to riding with you. I went out and bought a GoPro on Monday so that should make it interesting. Give me a call when you get there and we will meet up.

HebrewHammer, I hope to go again and again and again so hopefully we will bump heads one day.