Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 21, 2006

Old    sooner            06-26-2006, 5:07 PM Reply   
I recently purchased an 05 216 TE, my friends and I strictly wakeboard so I am trying to get the best wake out of the boat. I don't regret buying the boat because I got a great deal on it ($10k under NADA) and love the way it looks but I am a bit disappointed with the wake. I have the two built in ballasts in the back although I'm not sure what size they are(hopefully someone can tell me). I have a 700# bag I put in the back storage and fill up as much as I can and two 250# side sacs. Am I not putting enough weigh in the front? More in back somehow? THere is not a storage locker in the front although if I take the cooler out I thought about putting a bag under it in the hull? I'm certainly not a pro but I'm just now starting to do learn some tricks and want to go bigger. Will this boat just not do it?