Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 18, 2009

Old     (c640947)      Join Date: Jan 2005       06-04-2008, 5:02 PM Reply   
Finally, the new site is online.

http://www.tigerdocks.com

All of the photo libraries are still there, you have to click on the link at the bottom of pages to see all of the pictures. There are even more photos than before.

Obviously the site is way bigger, newer, etc. The big thing now is online ordering. It's not full online - you submit your products and will get called for payment info.

As always, if you call em mention wakeworld or me....
Old     (dreevs)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-05-2008, 5:33 AM Reply   
Site looks good man - been out riding lately?
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       06-05-2008, 6:06 AM Reply   
I'm tellin my neoighbor to call. Last week his floating dock broke and floated downa few houses, this morning I woke up and his jet ski had broken the winch off his floating dock and was banging up against mine. The jet dock floating dock he has is s huge POS.
Old     (c640947)      Join Date: Jan 2005       06-05-2008, 10:10 AM Reply   
The floating drive on lift solutions, like jetdock and hydroport, don't work real as well in super rough water conditions. Suntream and Shorestation make some freestanding and dock mountable lifts for jetskis.

http://www.tigerdocks.com/93/boat-lifts/personal-watercraft-lifts.htm

Ted - what's up man! You coming back to Houston anytime? Stain still hasn't come up yet. I'm a local celebrity now for my stomach acid super powers.
Old     (dreevs)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-05-2008, 11:05 AM Reply   
Wow - I always wanted super powers. Adam - same neighbor with the etched concrete?
Im probably coming back around the weekend of the 20th or 28th - not sure yet. Ill get a bigger car if we are tackling Captain Morgan Private Stock again...
Old     (eljefepequeno)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-06-2008, 8:22 AM Reply   
Stomach Acid super powers, I HAVE to hear this!
Old     (c640947)      Join Date: Jan 2005       06-06-2008, 10:15 AM Reply   
Jeff! Man everyone is joining in on this one....

Well, let's say I was a bit surprised at my placing in a local wakeboard tournament, I was overexcited in celebrating that evening, had too much to drink and Adam's neighbor now has a nice permanent design on his back patio.
Old     (dreevs)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-06-2008, 10:56 AM Reply   
This is for Fourth Place - Riders Only! Punch me in the stomach...
Old     (jmuthafnp)      Join Date: Feb 2006       06-07-2008, 8:00 AM Reply   
Nice! Our boat made the website under cable lifts.
Old     (c640947)      Join Date: Jan 2005       06-09-2008, 9:55 AM Reply   
Yeah my old one made it in under stationary hydraulic lifts (way old pic - pre tower) and my new one is under mooring whips.